Campbell Ewald Helps Energy Upgrade California "Green-Out”
In honor of Earth Day this year, Campbell Ewald developed the first-ever California-wide Green-Out on behalf of Energy Upgrade California. Campbell Ewald worked alongside a consortium of agencies, including Lowe Profero, to create digital green spaces with a call to action that encouraged CA residents to express how they keep CA greener, and ultimately more Golden.
By leveraging existing Earth Day conversations in the social space, Campbell Ewald expanded the exposure of its efforts. In fact, the agency even partnered with a mix of influential social media users around California to join in and turn their social channels green. Check out the #BillionActsOfGreen and #StayGoldenCA conversations to read the sentiments.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018