Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Launch Zero Landfill Initiative
In an effort to reduce landfill waste from National Parks, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch are partnering with the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) on a new initiative, “Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind.” The initiative will take place in three iconic national parks—Yosemite, Grand Teton and Denali. Working together, the NPCA, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch hope to reduce waste, as well as better educate visitors about how they can lessen their environmental footprints.
In 2013, more than 273.6 million visitors entered national parks, and in turn, the National Park Service managed more than 100 million pounds of waste. That amount of trash would normally require 20 million household trash bags which, if laid end-to-end, would stretch from New York to Los Angeles and back again, twice.
“Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind” kicked off with a video as well as significant media presence on such sites as the Huffington Post, Washington Post and The New York Times – the campaign also includes a national print buy.
This sustainability initiative builds upon Subaru of America’s multi-year partnership with the National Park Foundation, celebrating the centennial of the National Park Service and the Find Your Park movement.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019