Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Launch Zero Landfill Initiative
In an effort to reduce landfill waste from National Parks, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch are partnering with the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) on a new initiative, “Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind.” The initiative will take place in three iconic national parks—Yosemite, Grand Teton and Denali. Working together, the NPCA, Subaru and Carmichael Lynch hope to reduce waste, as well as better educate visitors about how they can lessen their environmental footprints.
In 2013, more than 273.6 million visitors entered national parks, and in turn, the National Park Service managed more than 100 million pounds of waste. That amount of trash would normally require 20 million household trash bags which, if laid end-to-end, would stretch from New York to Los Angeles and back again, twice.
“Who We Are Is What We Leave Behind” kicked off with a video as well as significant media presence on such sites as the Huffington Post, Washington Post and The New York Times – the campaign also includes a national print buy.
This sustainability initiative builds upon Subaru of America’s multi-year partnership with the National Park Foundation, celebrating the centennial of the National Park Service and the Find Your Park movement.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019