FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick Encourage Us to #FreeYourOrgans
In honor of national organ donation day on June 22nd, FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick launched a new awareness campaign to encourage organ donation. #FreeYourOrgans aims to create awareness about organ donation via the message that as an organ donor, you give your organs a second life.
Individuals who have signed on to be organ donors can show their pride by purchasing a t-shirt featuring the campaign mascots—the heart, the lungs, the liver and the kidneys. The heart character was first introduced in the campaign movie, which shows the story of a heart “escaping” and moving on to its second life. The first 10,000 new donors to sign on will receive a limited edition donor card with the movie mascot.
All proceeds from the campaign go to FRANCE ADOT which encourages organ donation.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018