Weber Shandwick Releases Its Third Annual Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick released its third annual corporate citizenship report which showcases how the agency brings to life its commitment to be socially responsible corporate citizens.
The report features the impactful efforts and achievements of the firm, its employees and client partners around the world, including Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and North America. Additionally, for the second year in a row, the firm is reporting against the GRI G4 Index.
View the full report here:
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018