DLKW Lowe Helps Empower Women in Africa
DLKW Lowe partnered once again with the MicroLoan Foundation to support women entrepreneurs in Africa. The agency sold donated space on the London Underground to female entrepreneurs instead of using the space to ask for donations. These entrepreneurs, in turn, used the space to advertise their businesses, and the money they paid for the ad space went to support the MicroLoan Foundation.
Each advertisement was uniquely designed by DLKW Lowe. The money raised will help to empower women in rural Malawi and Zambia to start their own businesses with loans from the MicroLoan Foundation.
A total of 82 companies, ranging from osteopaths to sweetshops, burger bars to recruiters, participated. With a minimum donation of £100 per location, the campaign raised £20,000 for the MicroLoan Foundation even before the posters went live. To learn more, visit the MicroLoan Foundation website.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018