Golin Goes “All In” For Al’s Week of Community Service
This year marked the seventh anniversary of Al’s Day, Golin’s annual global day of service in honor of founder and chairman, Al Golin. Al’s Day was created to embody Golin’s strong belief in giving back to the community. Each year around Al’s birthday, Golin offices around the world participate in a day of service to help make a difference in their local communities.
In Chicago, the day of service expanded to a full week that included working hand-in-hand with many organizations that make a difference in the communities were Golin employees live and work. More than 200 employees partnered with organizations like the American Red Cross, Ashburn Community Elementary School, Off the Street Club and Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana.
“Here at Golin we create change through brave work worthy of awe and action, and that includes the dedicated work we do in our community,” said Al Golin. “Seeing our employees ‘Go All In’ together in support of such valued and beneficial organizations is more than I could ask for on my birthday each year.”
“We care a lot about our company culture and Al’s Week is one of the most beloved traditions we have,” said Patti Temple Rocks, Managing Director at Golin. “Giving back has always been a core value for our founder and guiding light, Al Golin, so each year we look to honor him by rolling up our sleeves and leaving our desks to make a difference. At Golin, we try to inspire and create change for our clients every day, so it is nice to take one day to do that for our community – through our employees.”
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018