Carmichael Lynch Honored With Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Carmichael Lynch was awarded the “Agency Champion of Inclusion” award and Stacy Janicki, Director Account Management, Senior Partner, was named Individual Champion of Inclusion. Diversity and inclusion continues to be a top priority for Carmichael Lynch, and has become a holistic part of their culture.
Carmichael Lynch shares and celebrates inclusion in all its forms, and management continues to be a strong, key force behind these efforts. This is evident in the impact Stacy Janicki has had on the organization. Not only has she positively impacted new business but the number of applications per open position in her department has grown tremendously and the diversity of the candidates has increased as well.
Stacy is an avid proponent of fostering young talent. She started the internship program at Carmichael Lynch, serves as the co-chair of the Twin Cities 4A’s board, and heads up the Twin Cities Institute for Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS). She is also a sponsor and mentor to many women in the industry.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018