Carmichael Lynch Honored With Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Carmichael Lynch was awarded the “Agency Champion of Inclusion” award and Stacy Janicki, Director Account Management, Senior Partner, was named Individual Champion of Inclusion. Diversity and inclusion continues to be a top priority for Carmichael Lynch, and has become a holistic part of their culture.
Carmichael Lynch shares and celebrates inclusion in all its forms, and management continues to be a strong, key force behind these efforts. This is evident in the impact Stacy Janicki has had on the organization. Not only has she positively impacted new business but the number of applications per open position in her department has grown tremendously and the diversity of the candidates has increased as well.
Stacy is an avid proponent of fostering young talent. She started the internship program at Carmichael Lynch, serves as the co-chair of the Twin Cities 4A’s board, and heads up the Twin Cities Institute for Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS). She is also a sponsor and mentor to many women in the industry.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018
- IPG AHG to Participate in Dragon Boat Races - Published on 08/10/2018
- Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China - Published on 08/08/2018