Huge Works with the White House to Promote Free Community College Education
Huge is working with the White House on a campaign, “Heads Up America,” to promote President Barack Obama’s efforts for a free community college education.
“Heads Up America” will include video and out of home and aims to create support for the President’s America’s College Promise program, a $60 billion plan to provide two years of free community college to qualifying students.
The campaign launched with a PSA that includes community college students as well celebrities such as Chris Rock and Louis CK who encourage viewers to “Join the Movement!”
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018