FCB Garfinkel Works with Amtrak to Launch First National Campaign in Over 15 Years
FCB Garfinkel and Amtrak have partnered to create the company’s first national campaign in 15 years. Aimed at raising awareness of long-distance train travel as an experience, "500 Destinations. Infinite Stories," includes TV and social media, and encourages Amtrak riders to share their stories using the hashtag #AmtrakStories.
The campaign was created by FCB Garfinkel and took one year from initial concept to launch. The 30-second spot targets both leisure and business travelers, while the 15-second ones aim at empty nesters and millennials. "We wanted to offer a point of view from both inside and outside the train'," said Lee Garfinkel, the agency's CEO, referring to the scenic views showcased in the spots, "to show what the passengers get to witness sitting in the train. It's something that you don't get in other modes of transportation."
"We wanted to offer a point of view from both inside and outside the train...It's something that you don't get in other modes of transportation."
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018