Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Occasions in a Woman’s Life
Lowe Lintas and its Tanishq client have partnered to create a new spot that features the company’s latest diamond jewelry collection, Zuhur, as the ideal choice for the modern woman who loves celebrating social occasions.
“We have tried to celebrate a special occasion in women’s lives in our latest film in a very playful manner and this sentiment resonates with our latest offering, Zuhur” commented Deepika Tewari, General Manager – Marketing, Jewelry Division, Titan Company.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019