McCann and University of Melbourne Reinvent College Ads
Using the premise "When great minds collide, giant leaps are made," McCann Melbourne put together a striking campaign that aims to promote the University of Melbourne's reputation for melding creative currency with robust research, while also sharing the stories of how people are benefiting from these research projects every day in Australia and around the globe.
"We believe the campaign really is something very different for the category and hope it will connect with people and drive them to learn more about the work of the University of Melbourne," says Lara McKay, executive director, marketing and communications at the University of Melbourne.
The 60-second advertisement stars the university’s own campus, students, teachers, academics and executives. The campaign also encompasses cinema, television, print, OOH, social and digital media as well as a content partnership with The Guardian.
"This campaign acknowledges that contributions that impact us all aren't for the most part created by individuals working alone in dark spaces, but through the bright minds and their imaginations colliding and collaborating. A little bit like advertising agencies," says Pat Baron, executive creative director McCann Melbourne.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018