McCann and University of Melbourne Reinvent College Ads
Using the premise "When great minds collide, giant leaps are made," McCann Melbourne put together a striking campaign that aims to promote the University of Melbourne's reputation for melding creative currency with robust research, while also sharing the stories of how people are benefiting from these research projects every day in Australia and around the globe.
"We believe the campaign really is something very different for the category and hope it will connect with people and drive them to learn more about the work of the University of Melbourne," says Lara McKay, executive director, marketing and communications at the University of Melbourne.
The 60-second advertisement stars the university’s own campus, students, teachers, academics and executives. The campaign also encompasses cinema, television, print, OOH, social and digital media as well as a content partnership with The Guardian.
"This campaign acknowledges that contributions that impact us all aren't for the most part created by individuals working alone in dark spaces, but through the bright minds and their imaginations colliding and collaborating. A little bit like advertising agencies," says Pat Baron, executive creative director McCann Melbourne.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018