McCann and University of Melbourne Reinvent College Ads
Using the premise "When great minds collide, giant leaps are made," McCann Melbourne put together a striking campaign that aims to promote the University of Melbourne's reputation for melding creative currency with robust research, while also sharing the stories of how people are benefiting from these research projects every day in Australia and around the globe.
"We believe the campaign really is something very different for the category and hope it will connect with people and drive them to learn more about the work of the University of Melbourne," says Lara McKay, executive director, marketing and communications at the University of Melbourne.
The 60-second advertisement stars the university’s own campus, students, teachers, academics and executives. The campaign also encompasses cinema, television, print, OOH, social and digital media as well as a content partnership with The Guardian.
"This campaign acknowledges that contributions that impact us all aren't for the most part created by individuals working alone in dark spaces, but through the bright minds and their imaginations colliding and collaborating. A little bit like advertising agencies," says Pat Baron, executive creative director McCann Melbourne.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019