L'Oréal’s ‘Makeup Genius’ Makes Beauty App Accessible
McCann Paris partnered with L'Oréal to usher in a new era of beauty with the mesmerizing new “Makeup Genius” app that allows users to try out makeup virtually. This mobile innovation provided a realistic representation of what the product choice would look like and then allowed consumers to be able to purchase it with just a few quick taps on their phones.
The app was a stunning consumer success, with over 10 million downloads and more than 65 million product trials worldwide. It was also recognized by the industry as a major innovation, winning 4 Gold Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions Festival.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019