L'Oréal’s ‘Makeup Genius’ Makes Beauty App Accessible
McCann Paris partnered with L'Oréal to usher in a new era of beauty with the mesmerizing new “Makeup Genius” app that allows users to try out makeup virtually. This mobile innovation provided a realistic representation of what the product choice would look like and then allowed consumers to be able to purchase it with just a few quick taps on their phones.
The app was a stunning consumer success, with over 10 million downloads and more than 65 million product trials worldwide. It was also recognized by the industry as a major innovation, winning 4 Gold Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions Festival.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018