L'Oréal’s ‘Makeup Genius’ Makes Beauty App Accessible
McCann Paris partnered with L'Oréal to usher in a new era of beauty with the mesmerizing new “Makeup Genius” app that allows users to try out makeup virtually. This mobile innovation provided a realistic representation of what the product choice would look like and then allowed consumers to be able to purchase it with just a few quick taps on their phones.
The app was a stunning consumer success, with over 10 million downloads and more than 65 million product trials worldwide. It was also recognized by the industry as a major innovation, winning 4 Gold Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions Festival.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019