American Cancer Society/More Birthdays.
We wanted to tell the world how the American Cancer Society (ACS) is creating a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
Invite ourselves to every birthday party. And brings some pretty cool gifts.
First, dozens of famous musicians sang "Happy Birthday" on camera. At the same time, we asked artists around the world to create original birthday art inspired by a Cancer Society breakthrough.
The response was overwhelming. Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Jack Johnson, DEVO, and actors like Jack Black, jumped on board. Original artwork poured in from all over the world–Am I Collective, Eric Carle, Dan Funderburgh, Hatch Show Print and others lent their talent.
Everything was showcased in the Birthday Gallery at morebirthdays.com. Visitors could preview all the songs, then select their favorite, personalize it and send it out. Within seconds, a birthdaygram arrived in the lucky recipient's inbox.
Original art was turned into wrapping paper, posters and limited edition prints that visitors could purchase with a couple of clicks.
Creating more birthdays for years to come.
The musician videos have racked up millions of YouTube view and our TV, print and thousands of news and blog impressions have sent over 500,000 visitors to the site. Over 31,000 musicians videos have been sent and 6,000 phone calls placed. All of this is adding up to thousands of dollars a day in donations.
As more musicians and artists join the cause every day, the Birthday Gallery will continue to grow. Helping to create many more birthdays for years to come.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018