American Cancer Society/More Birthdays.
We wanted to tell the world how the American Cancer Society (ACS) is creating a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
Invite ourselves to every birthday party. And brings some pretty cool gifts.
First, dozens of famous musicians sang "Happy Birthday" on camera. At the same time, we asked artists around the world to create original birthday art inspired by a Cancer Society breakthrough.
The response was overwhelming. Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Jack Johnson, DEVO, and actors like Jack Black, jumped on board. Original artwork poured in from all over the world–Am I Collective, Eric Carle, Dan Funderburgh, Hatch Show Print and others lent their talent.
Everything was showcased in the Birthday Gallery at morebirthdays.com. Visitors could preview all the songs, then select their favorite, personalize it and send it out. Within seconds, a birthdaygram arrived in the lucky recipient's inbox.
Original art was turned into wrapping paper, posters and limited edition prints that visitors could purchase with a couple of clicks.
Creating more birthdays for years to come.
The musician videos have racked up millions of YouTube view and our TV, print and thousands of news and blog impressions have sent over 500,000 visitors to the site. Over 31,000 musicians videos have been sent and 6,000 phone calls placed. All of this is adding up to thousands of dollars a day in donations.
As more musicians and artists join the cause every day, the Birthday Gallery will continue to grow. Helping to create many more birthdays for years to come.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019