American Cancer Society/More Birthdays.
We wanted to tell the world how the American Cancer Society (ACS) is creating a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
Invite ourselves to every birthday party. And brings some pretty cool gifts.
First, dozens of famous musicians sang "Happy Birthday" on camera. At the same time, we asked artists around the world to create original birthday art inspired by a Cancer Society breakthrough.
The response was overwhelming. Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Jack Johnson, DEVO, and actors like Jack Black, jumped on board. Original artwork poured in from all over the world–Am I Collective, Eric Carle, Dan Funderburgh, Hatch Show Print and others lent their talent.
Everything was showcased in the Birthday Gallery at morebirthdays.com. Visitors could preview all the songs, then select their favorite, personalize it and send it out. Within seconds, a birthdaygram arrived in the lucky recipient's inbox.
Original art was turned into wrapping paper, posters and limited edition prints that visitors could purchase with a couple of clicks.
Creating more birthdays for years to come.
The musician videos have racked up millions of YouTube view and our TV, print and thousands of news and blog impressions have sent over 500,000 visitors to the site. Over 31,000 musicians videos have been sent and 6,000 phone calls placed. All of this is adding up to thousands of dollars a day in donations.
As more musicians and artists join the cause every day, the Birthday Gallery will continue to grow. Helping to create many more birthdays for years to come.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019