McCann and Office Depot Celebrate Co-Workers’ Quirks with Fun Holiday Gifts
Office Depot and McCann New York are making the most of office merchandise with a fun spin on everyday items like pens, label makers and sanitizer as thoughtful holiday gifts for co-workers.
Created around the idea that co-workers know each other – and their quirks – very well, and that most will buy holiday gifts for a co-worker or boss, McCann and Office Depot are hoping consumers will use “office gear” in this new and unexpected way. With items like the “No Longer Avoid Shaking Hands Sanitizer,” and the “Stop Stealing My Pens Pen Set,” the Co-Worker Collection” is a whimsical take on office idiosyncracies.
The “Co-Worker Collection” will be entirely digital with spots airing in stores and online. Themed “Co-Worker Collection” stickers can be picked up in stores or created online.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019