McCann and Office Depot Celebrate Co-Workers’ Quirks with Fun Holiday Gifts
Office Depot and McCann New York are making the most of office merchandise with a fun spin on everyday items like pens, label makers and sanitizer as thoughtful holiday gifts for co-workers.
Created around the idea that co-workers know each other – and their quirks – very well, and that most will buy holiday gifts for a co-worker or boss, McCann and Office Depot are hoping consumers will use “office gear” in this new and unexpected way. With items like the “No Longer Avoid Shaking Hands Sanitizer,” and the “Stop Stealing My Pens Pen Set,” the Co-Worker Collection” is a whimsical take on office idiosyncracies.
The “Co-Worker Collection” will be entirely digital with spots airing in stores and online. Themed “Co-Worker Collection” stickers can be picked up in stores or created online.
- Writing a New Story for Surfacing - Published on 03/23/2018
- FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment - Published on 03/22/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018