McCann and Office Depot Celebrate Co-Workers’ Quirks with Fun Holiday Gifts
Office Depot and McCann New York are making the most of office merchandise with a fun spin on everyday items like pens, label makers and sanitizer as thoughtful holiday gifts for co-workers.
Created around the idea that co-workers know each other – and their quirks – very well, and that most will buy holiday gifts for a co-worker or boss, McCann and Office Depot are hoping consumers will use “office gear” in this new and unexpected way. With items like the “No Longer Avoid Shaking Hands Sanitizer,” and the “Stop Stealing My Pens Pen Set,” the Co-Worker Collection” is a whimsical take on office idiosyncracies.
The “Co-Worker Collection” will be entirely digital with spots airing in stores and online. Themed “Co-Worker Collection” stickers can be picked up in stores or created online.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018