McCann and Office Depot Celebrate Co-Workers’ Quirks with Fun Holiday Gifts
Office Depot and McCann New York are making the most of office merchandise with a fun spin on everyday items like pens, label makers and sanitizer as thoughtful holiday gifts for co-workers.
Created around the idea that co-workers know each other – and their quirks – very well, and that most will buy holiday gifts for a co-worker or boss, McCann and Office Depot are hoping consumers will use “office gear” in this new and unexpected way. With items like the “No Longer Avoid Shaking Hands Sanitizer,” and the “Stop Stealing My Pens Pen Set,” the Co-Worker Collection” is a whimsical take on office idiosyncracies.
The “Co-Worker Collection” will be entirely digital with spots airing in stores and online. Themed “Co-Worker Collection” stickers can be picked up in stores or created online.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018