McCann and Office Depot Celebrate Co-Workers’ Quirks with Fun Holiday Gifts
Office Depot and McCann New York are making the most of office merchandise with a fun spin on everyday items like pens, label makers and sanitizer as thoughtful holiday gifts for co-workers.
Created around the idea that co-workers know each other – and their quirks – very well, and that most will buy holiday gifts for a co-worker or boss, McCann and Office Depot are hoping consumers will use “office gear” in this new and unexpected way. With items like the “No Longer Avoid Shaking Hands Sanitizer,” and the “Stop Stealing My Pens Pen Set,” the Co-Worker Collection” is a whimsical take on office idiosyncracies.
The “Co-Worker Collection” will be entirely digital with spots airing in stores and online. Themed “Co-Worker Collection” stickers can be picked up in stores or created online.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019