Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever Pioneer New Mobile Media Channel in India
Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever have pioneered a new mobile media channel, made available in certain rural Indian provinces, where power isn’t yet available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Kan Khajura Station utilizes mobile phones as a constant form of entertainment, in addition to a means of communication. This campaign – a first in India – delivers 15 minutes a day of free music, comedy and chat to anyone who wants it, interspersed with advertising from key Unilever brands such as Ponds, Dove and Lifebuoy.
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018