Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever Pioneer New Mobile Media Channel in India
Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever have pioneered a new mobile media channel, made available in certain rural Indian provinces, where power isn’t yet available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Kan Khajura Station utilizes mobile phones as a constant form of entertainment, in addition to a means of communication. This campaign – a first in India – delivers 15 minutes a day of free music, comedy and chat to anyone who wants it, interspersed with advertising from key Unilever brands such as Ponds, Dove and Lifebuoy.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018