Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever Pioneer New Mobile Media Channel in India
Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever have pioneered a new mobile media channel, made available in certain rural Indian provinces, where power isn’t yet available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Kan Khajura Station utilizes mobile phones as a constant form of entertainment, in addition to a means of communication. This campaign – a first in India – delivers 15 minutes a day of free music, comedy and chat to anyone who wants it, interspersed with advertising from key Unilever brands such as Ponds, Dove and Lifebuoy.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019