Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever Pioneer New Mobile Media Channel in India
Mullen Lowe Lintas and Unilever have pioneered a new mobile media channel, made available in certain rural Indian provinces, where power isn’t yet available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Kan Khajura Station utilizes mobile phones as a constant form of entertainment, in addition to a means of communication. This campaign – a first in India – delivers 15 minutes a day of free music, comedy and chat to anyone who wants it, interspersed with advertising from key Unilever brands such as Ponds, Dove and Lifebuoy.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018