MullenLowe Profero and ASOS Create Global Fashion Democracy
ASOS is one of the largest online-only fashion retailers in the world with websites in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. Seeing the rapidly growing trend of consumers using new digital platforms to trade their own fashion designs, ASOS and MullenLowe Profero decided to turn this into an opportunity, creating the ASOS Marketplace, "The Online Global Fashion Democracy."
ASOS marketplace is a revolutionary new destination for young fashionistas to buy and sell designs as well as a place for up-and-coming designers to showcase their latest pieces and for handpicked boutiques to attract fashion-conscious consumers.
ASOS Marketplace attracts millions of unique visitors per month. Since its creation, 600+ boutiques have been created on the site with thousands of new designers and individual sellers interacting with buyers across the globe, with active users across 100 countries.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019