MullenLowe Profero and ASOS Create Global Fashion Democracy
ASOS is one of the largest online-only fashion retailers in the world with websites in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. Seeing the rapidly growing trend of consumers using new digital platforms to trade their own fashion designs, ASOS and MullenLowe Profero decided to turn this into an opportunity, creating the ASOS Marketplace, "The Online Global Fashion Democracy."
ASOS marketplace is a revolutionary new destination for young fashionistas to buy and sell designs as well as a place for up-and-coming designers to showcase their latest pieces and for handpicked boutiques to attract fashion-conscious consumers.
ASOS Marketplace attracts millions of unique visitors per month. Since its creation, 600+ boutiques have been created on the site with thousands of new designers and individual sellers interacting with buyers across the globe, with active users across 100 countries.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018