OREO Introduces #WonderCarols
Starting Monday, December 7 and throughout the month of December, OREO is creating a holiday soundtrack for modern life – creating original songs that will capture the joyous, reflective, ridiculous and maybe even likably cranky moments of the season using inspiration from OREO fans on social.
OREO will ask fans to share their favorite holiday memories, traditions and stories – these topics will inspire the lyrics and visuals for an original OREO song and music video. The Martin Agency will write and produce the songs, with vocals provided by music talent. All Wonder Carols videos will be produced in “lyric video” style, featuring unique animated scenes and corresponding lyrics (similar to the style in the launch video) for each piece of content.
Once each song is completed, OREO will release each track on social channels with a Wonderfilled note to fans who inspired the song. To get involved, they can share their holiday moments using #WonderCarols and #Promotion on social.
The Martin Agency partnered with OREOto kick off its overall holiday campaign, working with the company to concept and create its e-commerce site, Colorfilled which offers fans the ability to create customized OREO "Colorfilled" package wraps by choosing holiday-motif graphics, colors and messages and including a personalized note for the recipient.
The agency also worked with Oreo on its TV spot, "Wonder What's Inside the Holidays." The TV ad, which shows Christmas tree ornaments singing questions to the Wonderfilled tune, has seen more than 6,000 views on OREO's YouTube channel since being posted there on November 23rd.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018