PNC Bank and Deutsch Build the World’s First Life-Size Gingerbread Bank
PNC Bank recently released its 32nd annual Christmas Price Index. This Index mimics the Consumer Price Index by pricing out each gift from the classic Christmas carol, The 12 Days of Christmas. But this year, Deutsch & PNC wanted to bring fun and finance together for the holidays, by building the world’s first life-size bank branch made of real gingerbread! The PNC Gingerbread Branch was open to the public for several days at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia.
Inside the Gingerbread Branch, kids and their families learned about the gifts and their prices from 12 beautiful columns meticulously crafted by expert pastry chefs. They enjoyed hot cocoa and gingerbread cookies from the Cookie Counter. The Gingerbread Branch wasn’t just a showcase for the Christmas Price Index, it was a working PNC Bank branch, where you could open an account or get some cash from a cookie-encrusted ATM. The design and architecture of the branch was part Art Deco and part Willy Wonka.
For those who couldn’t make it to the Gingerbread Branch in person, a 360 augmented-reality tour is available online.
Gingerbread Branch Statistics:
3,547 cups of hot chocolate distributed
3,043 gingerbread cookies distributed
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018