MullenLowe and JetBlue Encourage New Yorkers to Steal for Swag
To further its reputation as “New York’s Hometown Airline,” JetBlue worked with MullenLowe on an innovative out of home campaign that encouraged New Yorkers to literally steal ads that contained vouchers for JetBlue flights as well as Jets and Nets tickets. The vouchers for the swag were hiding in plain sight on nearly 200 bus shelter ads around the five boroughs of New York City. And all folks had to do to redeem them was to tear down the posters.
The #NYCTakeoff ads were created in both English and Spanish. Some who removed the posters even got a surprise treat from a JetBlue crew member. Watch the video for more!
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018