MullenLowe and JetBlue Encourage New Yorkers to Steal for Swag
To further its reputation as “New York’s Hometown Airline,” JetBlue worked with MullenLowe on an innovative out of home campaign that encouraged New Yorkers to literally steal ads that contained vouchers for JetBlue flights as well as Jets and Nets tickets. The vouchers for the swag were hiding in plain sight on nearly 200 bus shelter ads around the five boroughs of New York City. And all folks had to do to redeem them was to tear down the posters.
The #NYCTakeoff ads were created in both English and Spanish. Some who removed the posters even got a surprise treat from a JetBlue crew member. Watch the video for more!
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018