MullenLowe and JetBlue Encourage New Yorkers to Steal for Swag
To further its reputation as “New York’s Hometown Airline,” JetBlue worked with MullenLowe on an innovative out of home campaign that encouraged New Yorkers to literally steal ads that contained vouchers for JetBlue flights as well as Jets and Nets tickets. The vouchers for the swag were hiding in plain sight on nearly 200 bus shelter ads around the five boroughs of New York City. And all folks had to do to redeem them was to tear down the posters.
The #NYCTakeoff ads were created in both English and Spanish. Some who removed the posters even got a surprise treat from a JetBlue crew member. Watch the video for more!
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019