MullenLowe and JetBlue Encourage New Yorkers to Steal for Swag
To further its reputation as “New York’s Hometown Airline,” JetBlue worked with MullenLowe on an innovative out of home campaign that encouraged New Yorkers to literally steal ads that contained vouchers for JetBlue flights as well as Jets and Nets tickets. The vouchers for the swag were hiding in plain sight on nearly 200 bus shelter ads around the five boroughs of New York City. And all folks had to do to redeem them was to tear down the posters.
The #NYCTakeoff ads were created in both English and Spanish. Some who removed the posters even got a surprise treat from a JetBlue crew member. Watch the video for more!
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019