Jack Link's Beef Jerky
Jack Link’s was a small jerky brand with big ambitions. Sasquatch was an elusive beast with no ambition. So, we brought them together. Mainly though, we just thought it’d be kind of dumb and funny. Our target market agreed, our strategically sound strategists rejoiced, and Jack Link’s is more than living up to those big ambitions.
Once an underdog in the jerky business, Jack Link’s has become a household name and rocketed ahead to challenge the whole snack food category.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018