Jack Link's Beef Jerky
Jack Link’s was a small jerky brand with big ambitions. Sasquatch was an elusive beast with no ambition. So, we brought them together. Mainly though, we just thought it’d be kind of dumb and funny. Our target market agreed, our strategically sound strategists rejoiced, and Jack Link’s is more than living up to those big ambitions.
Once an underdog in the jerky business, Jack Link’s has become a household name and rocketed ahead to challenge the whole snack food category.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018