Chevrolet Malibu – The Car You Never Expected
What happens when you ask real people to evaluate a car that is completely devoid of branding? To simply take stock of its design, safety technology and infotainment capability without knowing the nameplate? When that car is the redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, they start to rethink what’s possible.
To introduce the 2016 Malibu to consumers, Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet created a new :60 TVC that clearly demonstrates there is a new, totally unexpected vehicle on the market. “Unbranded” takes the “Real People, Not Actors” concept to a beautiful, upscale setting and gives actual consumers the chance to check out a stylish “mystery” car, while capturing their honest, unscripted reactions. What they say might surprise you.
Designed to challenge preconceived notions of the mid-size car market – a segment not exactly known for its excitement factor – “Unbranded” highlights the Malibu’s sleek design, high-tech safety features and cutting edge infotainment options, all through the clear eyes and unbiased words of real people. The spot proves that the all-new Malibu is the car you never expected.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018