Chevrolet Malibu – The Car You Never Expected
What happens when you ask real people to evaluate a car that is completely devoid of branding? To simply take stock of its design, safety technology and infotainment capability without knowing the nameplate? When that car is the redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, they start to rethink what’s possible.
To introduce the 2016 Malibu to consumers, Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet created a new :60 TVC that clearly demonstrates there is a new, totally unexpected vehicle on the market. “Unbranded” takes the “Real People, Not Actors” concept to a beautiful, upscale setting and gives actual consumers the chance to check out a stylish “mystery” car, while capturing their honest, unscripted reactions. What they say might surprise you.
Designed to challenge preconceived notions of the mid-size car market – a segment not exactly known for its excitement factor – “Unbranded” highlights the Malibu’s sleek design, high-tech safety features and cutting edge infotainment options, all through the clear eyes and unbiased words of real people. The spot proves that the all-new Malibu is the car you never expected.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019