Chevrolet Malibu – The Car You Never Expected
What happens when you ask real people to evaluate a car that is completely devoid of branding? To simply take stock of its design, safety technology and infotainment capability without knowing the nameplate? When that car is the redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, they start to rethink what’s possible.
To introduce the 2016 Malibu to consumers, Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet created a new :60 TVC that clearly demonstrates there is a new, totally unexpected vehicle on the market. “Unbranded” takes the “Real People, Not Actors” concept to a beautiful, upscale setting and gives actual consumers the chance to check out a stylish “mystery” car, while capturing their honest, unscripted reactions. What they say might surprise you.
Designed to challenge preconceived notions of the mid-size car market – a segment not exactly known for its excitement factor – “Unbranded” highlights the Malibu’s sleek design, high-tech safety features and cutting edge infotainment options, all through the clear eyes and unbiased words of real people. The spot proves that the all-new Malibu is the car you never expected.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019