Chevrolet Malibu – The Car You Never Expected
What happens when you ask real people to evaluate a car that is completely devoid of branding? To simply take stock of its design, safety technology and infotainment capability without knowing the nameplate? When that car is the redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, they start to rethink what’s possible.
To introduce the 2016 Malibu to consumers, Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet created a new :60 TVC that clearly demonstrates there is a new, totally unexpected vehicle on the market. “Unbranded” takes the “Real People, Not Actors” concept to a beautiful, upscale setting and gives actual consumers the chance to check out a stylish “mystery” car, while capturing their honest, unscripted reactions. What they say might surprise you.
Designed to challenge preconceived notions of the mid-size car market – a segment not exactly known for its excitement factor – “Unbranded” highlights the Malibu’s sleek design, high-tech safety features and cutting edge infotainment options, all through the clear eyes and unbiased words of real people. The spot proves that the all-new Malibu is the car you never expected.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018