Great Wolf Lodge "Packs"
What makes a family? At its heart, our “Packs” campaign is simply a celebration of real families: everyday people with their own captivating stories and unique challenges. We wanted to feature Great Wolf Lodge in the most authentic and honest way possible, so we figured the best way to do that was follow actual families around the resort while they just relaxed and enjoyed themselves.
This approach was new territory for Great Wolf Lodge, which has typically relied on scripted TV for previous campaigns. Our strategy was to use a “basement-up” approach where we shot a series of short online documentaries and then curated the content to piece together our TV campaign. To kick it off, the :60 anthem spot simply asks, “What makes a family?” From there we’ll introduce people to the four incredible families who were kind enough to open their homes to us.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018