Great Wolf Lodge "Packs"
What makes a family? At its heart, our “Packs” campaign is simply a celebration of real families: everyday people with their own captivating stories and unique challenges. We wanted to feature Great Wolf Lodge in the most authentic and honest way possible, so we figured the best way to do that was follow actual families around the resort while they just relaxed and enjoyed themselves.
This approach was new territory for Great Wolf Lodge, which has typically relied on scripted TV for previous campaigns. Our strategy was to use a “basement-up” approach where we shot a series of short online documentaries and then curated the content to piece together our TV campaign. To kick it off, the :60 anthem spot simply asks, “What makes a family?” From there we’ll introduce people to the four incredible families who were kind enough to open their homes to us.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019