Great Wolf Lodge "Packs"
What makes a family? At its heart, our “Packs” campaign is simply a celebration of real families: everyday people with their own captivating stories and unique challenges. We wanted to feature Great Wolf Lodge in the most authentic and honest way possible, so we figured the best way to do that was follow actual families around the resort while they just relaxed and enjoyed themselves.
This approach was new territory for Great Wolf Lodge, which has typically relied on scripted TV for previous campaigns. Our strategy was to use a “basement-up” approach where we shot a series of short online documentaries and then curated the content to piece together our TV campaign. To kick it off, the :60 anthem spot simply asks, “What makes a family?” From there we’ll introduce people to the four incredible families who were kind enough to open their homes to us.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018