Great Wolf Lodge "Packs"
What makes a family? At its heart, our “Packs” campaign is simply a celebration of real families: everyday people with their own captivating stories and unique challenges. We wanted to feature Great Wolf Lodge in the most authentic and honest way possible, so we figured the best way to do that was follow actual families around the resort while they just relaxed and enjoyed themselves.
This approach was new territory for Great Wolf Lodge, which has typically relied on scripted TV for previous campaigns. Our strategy was to use a “basement-up” approach where we shot a series of short online documentaries and then curated the content to piece together our TV campaign. To kick it off, the :60 anthem spot simply asks, “What makes a family?” From there we’ll introduce people to the four incredible families who were kind enough to open their homes to us.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018