Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission
A look at the human side of military life.
Fitzco helped Navy Federal Credit Union introduce "Our Members Are the Mission," a new brand platform centered on the credit union’s 85+ years of commitment to the military community. The new platform speaks to their member-first mentality, while highlighting trustworthiness and strength as a financial ally.
The new integrated campaign runs across TV, digital, out of home, radio, social, search and PR. In each of the light-hearted TV spots by Fitzco, Navy Federal members are achieving their financial missions, like financing a car, using mobile banking for quick transactions, or redeeming credit card reward points.
"We wanted to show the human side of military life. To allow viewers to be a fly on the wall as active duty military, veterans, and their families have real conversations about real life," said Noel Cottrell, Fitzco Chief Creative Officer. "They still dream and talk about the same stuff that everyone dreams and talks about. Juxtaposing financial moments with the day-to-day life events shows that Navy Federal truly understands the nuances of military life and are ready to help accomplish any life mission."
As this Adweek article explains, 'Our Members Are the Mission' lives beyond messaging; it’s a promise and it’s what Navy Federal has always believed.
"Our mission as a credit union, and one that exclusively serves the military community, has always been to put our members first and guide them through their financial journey," said Pam Piligian, SVP Marketing & Communications at Navy Federal. "This campaign leans into Navy Federal’s purpose of putting our members first, because our members truly are the mission."
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019