Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission
A look at the human side of military life.
Fitzco helped Navy Federal Credit Union introduce "Our Members Are the Mission," a new brand platform centered on the credit union’s 85+ years of commitment to the military community. The new platform speaks to their member-first mentality, while highlighting trustworthiness and strength as a financial ally.
The new integrated campaign runs across TV, digital, out of home, radio, social, search and PR. In each of the light-hearted TV spots by Fitzco, Navy Federal members are achieving their financial missions, like financing a car, using mobile banking for quick transactions, or redeeming credit card reward points.
"We wanted to show the human side of military life. To allow viewers to be a fly on the wall as active duty military, veterans, and their families have real conversations about real life," said Noel Cottrell, Fitzco Chief Creative Officer. "They still dream and talk about the same stuff that everyone dreams and talks about. Juxtaposing financial moments with the day-to-day life events shows that Navy Federal truly understands the nuances of military life and are ready to help accomplish any life mission."
As this Adweek article explains, 'Our Members Are the Mission' lives beyond messaging; it’s a promise and it’s what Navy Federal has always believed.
"Our mission as a credit union, and one that exclusively serves the military community, has always been to put our members first and guide them through their financial journey," said Pam Piligian, SVP Marketing & Communications at Navy Federal. "This campaign leans into Navy Federal’s purpose of putting our members first, because our members truly are the mission."
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018