Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission
A look at the human side of military life.
Fitzco helped Navy Federal Credit Union introduce "Our Members Are the Mission," a new brand platform centered on the credit union’s 85+ years of commitment to the military community. The new platform speaks to their member-first mentality, while highlighting trustworthiness and strength as a financial ally.
The new integrated campaign runs across TV, digital, out of home, radio, social, search and PR. In each of the light-hearted TV spots by Fitzco, Navy Federal members are achieving their financial missions, like financing a car, using mobile banking for quick transactions, or redeeming credit card reward points.
"We wanted to show the human side of military life. To allow viewers to be a fly on the wall as active duty military, veterans, and their families have real conversations about real life," said Noel Cottrell, Fitzco Chief Creative Officer. "They still dream and talk about the same stuff that everyone dreams and talks about. Juxtaposing financial moments with the day-to-day life events shows that Navy Federal truly understands the nuances of military life and are ready to help accomplish any life mission."
As this Adweek article explains, 'Our Members Are the Mission' lives beyond messaging; it’s a promise and it’s what Navy Federal has always believed.
"Our mission as a credit union, and one that exclusively serves the military community, has always been to put our members first and guide them through their financial journey," said Pam Piligian, SVP Marketing & Communications at Navy Federal. "This campaign leans into Navy Federal’s purpose of putting our members first, because our members truly are the mission."
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018