R/GA and Owlet Save Babies' Lives with the Owlet Smart Sock
Being a new parent can be daunting, and the ocean of information available can make things even more confusing! Working with startup Owlet, one of the companies in R/GA’s Accelerator program, R/GA developed a sock that transmits an infant's vital signs to a parent's smartphone app.
The Owlet Smart Sock collects useful data and delivers it in a way that’s simple, human, and reassuring for new parents. Owlet has already saved lives, and was named best startup on Engadget's list of "Best of CES 2016."
Slip it on your baby’s foot, and using pulse oximetry, a proven-safe technology doctors have been using for decades, the Owlet Smart Sock measures heart rate and oxygen levels while the baby sleeps. Via a companion iPhone app, it alerts parents only if the readings are outside the norm. No more anxious visits to baby’s crib “just to be sure.”
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018