R/GA and Owlet Save Babies' Lives with the Owlet Smart Sock
Being a new parent can be daunting, and the ocean of information available can make things even more confusing! Working with startup Owlet, one of the companies in R/GA’s Accelerator program, R/GA developed a sock that transmits an infant's vital signs to a parent's smartphone app.
The Owlet Smart Sock collects useful data and delivers it in a way that’s simple, human, and reassuring for new parents. Owlet has already saved lives, and was named best startup on Engadget's list of "Best of CES 2016."
Slip it on your baby’s foot, and using pulse oximetry, a proven-safe technology doctors have been using for decades, the Owlet Smart Sock measures heart rate and oxygen levels while the baby sleeps. Via a companion iPhone app, it alerts parents only if the readings are outside the norm. No more anxious visits to baby’s crib “just to be sure.”
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019