R/GA and Owlet Save Babies' Lives with the Owlet Smart Sock
Being a new parent can be daunting, and the ocean of information available can make things even more confusing! Working with startup Owlet, one of the companies in R/GA’s Accelerator program, R/GA developed a sock that transmits an infant's vital signs to a parent's smartphone app.
The Owlet Smart Sock collects useful data and delivers it in a way that’s simple, human, and reassuring for new parents. Owlet has already saved lives, and was named best startup on Engadget's list of "Best of CES 2016."
Slip it on your baby’s foot, and using pulse oximetry, a proven-safe technology doctors have been using for decades, the Owlet Smart Sock measures heart rate and oxygen levels while the baby sleeps. Via a companion iPhone app, it alerts parents only if the readings are outside the norm. No more anxious visits to baby’s crib “just to be sure.”
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018