R/GA and Owlet Save Babies' Lives with the Owlet Smart Sock
Being a new parent can be daunting, and the ocean of information available can make things even more confusing! Working with startup Owlet, one of the companies in R/GA’s Accelerator program, R/GA developed a sock that transmits an infant's vital signs to a parent's smartphone app.
The Owlet Smart Sock collects useful data and delivers it in a way that’s simple, human, and reassuring for new parents. Owlet has already saved lives, and was named best startup on Engadget's list of "Best of CES 2016."
Slip it on your baby’s foot, and using pulse oximetry, a proven-safe technology doctors have been using for decades, the Owlet Smart Sock measures heart rate and oxygen levels while the baby sleeps. Via a companion iPhone app, it alerts parents only if the readings are outside the norm. No more anxious visits to baby’s crib “just to be sure.”
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018