Jack Morton Partners with Subway to Build the Brand
To build the SUBWAY® brand.
For six years we’ve been SUBWAY®’s agency partner, helping them not only drive traffic to their restaurants, but also ensuring that once customers get in the door, “Sandwich Artists” deliver a great brand experience to them—and profits to the franchisees.
Among the campaigns we’ve created for SUBWAY® are the launch of the FRESH FIT menu; “3-Point Play”, “Footlong Nation Appreciation” consumer promotions; the “Tour de Pants” celebration Jared Fogle’s 10th anniversary; the RANDOM ACTS OF FITNESS FOR KIDS® program reaching 25,000 schools; branded integrations with the Green Lantern, Sony Playstation and Michael Phelps.
We’ve driven big increases in average unit volume, Franchisee profits, e-CRM database subscriptions, Facebook “likes,” unaided brand awareness, and SUBWAY®’s BrandZ score—making us one of the most consistently effective and efficient agency partners SUBWAY® works with across any medium.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019