Jack Morton Partners with Subway to Build the Brand
To build the SUBWAY® brand.
For six years we’ve been SUBWAY®’s agency partner, helping them not only drive traffic to their restaurants, but also ensuring that once customers get in the door, “Sandwich Artists” deliver a great brand experience to them—and profits to the franchisees.
Among the campaigns we’ve created for SUBWAY® are the launch of the FRESH FIT menu; “3-Point Play”, “Footlong Nation Appreciation” consumer promotions; the “Tour de Pants” celebration Jared Fogle’s 10th anniversary; the RANDOM ACTS OF FITNESS FOR KIDS® program reaching 25,000 schools; branded integrations with the Green Lantern, Sony Playstation and Michael Phelps.
We’ve driven big increases in average unit volume, Franchisee profits, e-CRM database subscriptions, Facebook “likes,” unaided brand awareness, and SUBWAY®’s BrandZ score—making us one of the most consistently effective and efficient agency partners SUBWAY® works with across any medium.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019