Jack Morton Partners with Subway to Build the Brand
To build the SUBWAY® brand.
For six years we’ve been SUBWAY®’s agency partner, helping them not only drive traffic to their restaurants, but also ensuring that once customers get in the door, “Sandwich Artists” deliver a great brand experience to them—and profits to the franchisees.
Among the campaigns we’ve created for SUBWAY® are the launch of the FRESH FIT menu; “3-Point Play”, “Footlong Nation Appreciation” consumer promotions; the “Tour de Pants” celebration Jared Fogle’s 10th anniversary; the RANDOM ACTS OF FITNESS FOR KIDS® program reaching 25,000 schools; branded integrations with the Green Lantern, Sony Playstation and Michael Phelps.
We’ve driven big increases in average unit volume, Franchisee profits, e-CRM database subscriptions, Facebook “likes,” unaided brand awareness, and SUBWAY®’s BrandZ score—making us one of the most consistently effective and efficient agency partners SUBWAY® works with across any medium.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018