Jack Morton Partners with Subway to Build the Brand
To build the SUBWAY® brand.
For six years we’ve been SUBWAY®’s agency partner, helping them not only drive traffic to their restaurants, but also ensuring that once customers get in the door, “Sandwich Artists” deliver a great brand experience to them—and profits to the franchisees.
Among the campaigns we’ve created for SUBWAY® are the launch of the FRESH FIT menu; “3-Point Play”, “Footlong Nation Appreciation” consumer promotions; the “Tour de Pants” celebration Jared Fogle’s 10th anniversary; the RANDOM ACTS OF FITNESS FOR KIDS® program reaching 25,000 schools; branded integrations with the Green Lantern, Sony Playstation and Michael Phelps.
We’ve driven big increases in average unit volume, Franchisee profits, e-CRM database subscriptions, Facebook “likes,” unaided brand awareness, and SUBWAY®’s BrandZ score—making us one of the most consistently effective and efficient agency partners SUBWAY® works with across any medium.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018