Jack Morton Partners with Subway to Build the Brand
To build the SUBWAY® brand.
For six years we’ve been SUBWAY®’s agency partner, helping them not only drive traffic to their restaurants, but also ensuring that once customers get in the door, “Sandwich Artists” deliver a great brand experience to them—and profits to the franchisees.
Among the campaigns we’ve created for SUBWAY® are the launch of the FRESH FIT menu; “3-Point Play”, “Footlong Nation Appreciation” consumer promotions; the “Tour de Pants” celebration Jared Fogle’s 10th anniversary; the RANDOM ACTS OF FITNESS FOR KIDS® program reaching 25,000 schools; branded integrations with the Green Lantern, Sony Playstation and Michael Phelps.
We’ve driven big increases in average unit volume, Franchisee profits, e-CRM database subscriptions, Facebook “likes,” unaided brand awareness, and SUBWAY®’s BrandZ score—making us one of the most consistently effective and efficient agency partners SUBWAY® works with across any medium.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018