McCann Colombia Suggests Evil Ways To Keep Co-Workers From Stealing Your Snacks
McCann Colombia’s team in Bogota created two bizarre and very funny TV spots for snack food maker Bimbo Colombia to introduce its new brand of packaged donuts, Dunitas. The TV spots show a nerdy office worker buying a pack of Dunitas from the vending machine in the office break room. The office worker’s crazy inner voice — “Only for me!” — repeats several times, until he launches into a campy and demented offensive to protect his treats.
In the first spot, the office worker somehow conjures a woman possessed by demons, familiar to every fan of horror movies, who causes his co-workers to flee in panic as the lights flicker on and off. In the second spot, a completely ridiculous-looking vulture perched atop an antique globe takes flight and dive-bombs the hapless co-workers, who, again, panic and flee for their lives. Each spot ends with the anti-hero selfishly gorging himself on donuts.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018