McCann Colombia Suggests Evil Ways To Keep Co-Workers From Stealing Your Snacks
McCann Colombia’s team in Bogota created two bizarre and very funny TV spots for snack food maker Bimbo Colombia to introduce its new brand of packaged donuts, Dunitas. The TV spots show a nerdy office worker buying a pack of Dunitas from the vending machine in the office break room. The office worker’s crazy inner voice — “Only for me!” — repeats several times, until he launches into a campy and demented offensive to protect his treats.
In the first spot, the office worker somehow conjures a woman possessed by demons, familiar to every fan of horror movies, who causes his co-workers to flee in panic as the lights flicker on and off. In the second spot, a completely ridiculous-looking vulture perched atop an antique globe takes flight and dive-bombs the hapless co-workers, who, again, panic and flee for their lives. Each spot ends with the anti-hero selfishly gorging himself on donuts.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018