Golin Uses Unconventional Approach to Finding Top Talent
In a move to diversify the ranks of its interns, Golin created The Unternship. Golin’s “untern” will have the opportunity to experience fresh perspectives via an “awe-inspiring two-month journey of his or her choice,” followed-up by a traditional placement at the company’s headquarters.
Rather than asking for an application via a resume or a CV, Golin asks potential unterns to apply by pitching an idea for their adventure via a Youtube-style video, an animation or a blog post. And the qualifications are a bit unusual as well. The Unternship is “open to anyone– graduate, non-graduate, 20 or 40. The only criteria is that candidates are brave, bold and bring something new to the team.”
Submit your untern entry here!
- Mullen Lintas Mumbai and Bajaj Avenger Launch #NoPlasticPatriotism - Published on 08/21/2018
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018