Campbell Ewald Launches “Wander Wisely,” First Work for Travelocity
Campbell Ewald launched its first work for Travelocity since winning the business at the end of 2015.
Recognizing that today’s modern traveler is looking for more than just a deal, the “Wander Wisely” campaign focuses less on planning vacations and more on the unique benefits of making Travelocity a partner throughout the journey. The new campaign empowers travelers to “Wander Wisely” through the incredible deals Travelocity and The Roaming Gnome offer.
“Wander Wisely” launched in February, and will include a total of nine TV spots which focused on travel inspiration as well as Travelocity’s customer service differentiators. The campaign will include social media, online advertising and videos, email marketing, as well as new branding across Travelocity’s website and social channels.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019