Campbell Ewald Launches “Wander Wisely,” First Work for Travelocity
Campbell Ewald launched its first work for Travelocity since winning the business at the end of 2015.
Recognizing that today’s modern traveler is looking for more than just a deal, the “Wander Wisely” campaign focuses less on planning vacations and more on the unique benefits of making Travelocity a partner throughout the journey. The new campaign empowers travelers to “Wander Wisely” through the incredible deals Travelocity and The Roaming Gnome offer.
“Wander Wisely” launched in February, and will include a total of nine TV spots which focused on travel inspiration as well as Travelocity’s customer service differentiators. The campaign will include social media, online advertising and videos, email marketing, as well as new branding across Travelocity’s website and social channels.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018