Campbell Ewald Launches “Wander Wisely,” First Work for Travelocity
Campbell Ewald launched its first work for Travelocity since winning the business at the end of 2015.
Recognizing that today’s modern traveler is looking for more than just a deal, the “Wander Wisely” campaign focuses less on planning vacations and more on the unique benefits of making Travelocity a partner throughout the journey. The new campaign empowers travelers to “Wander Wisely” through the incredible deals Travelocity and The Roaming Gnome offer.
“Wander Wisely” launched in February, and will include a total of nine TV spots which focused on travel inspiration as well as Travelocity’s customer service differentiators. The campaign will include social media, online advertising and videos, email marketing, as well as new branding across Travelocity’s website and social channels.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018