Ensemble Enables Consumers to Create Their Own Kit Kats
Ensemble had an amazing opportunity to modernize the iconic Kit Kat bar, but to do this, they had to convince the brand to go where it had never gone before. This meant we too had to learn a new skill – the art of making chocolate.
The concept was a pop-up store where consumers became creators. The Kit Kat Studio was a delicious testing ground of new flavors and a brand first that gave fans the personal VIP experience with a say on everything from flavors to design to naming their masterpiece. There were close to 16,000 unique Kit Kat combinations.
What would you go for? Milk or dark chocolate? Fragrant pink rose petals or lightly salted caramel popcorn? Maybe both?
The Ensemble activations team created a compact space, which housed a visible working kitchen and a beautiful front of house chocolatier display. The digital development team kicked in with a bespoke point of sale system that facilitated the personalization and payment process. And the creative team followed up with a delicious visual identity covering everything from bench-tops to online buttons.
There were close to 13,000 custom creations and just over 13,700 special edition Kit Kats sold in five weeks. That’s close to 800 Kit Kats a day!
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019