Jack Morton Creates Unique Experience for Ericsson
To create an integrated brand experience for Ericsson at the Mobile World Congress.
For the past four years, Jack Morton has been Ericsson's lead agency partner in creating the integrated, invite-only brand experience it hosts each year at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
Given the competition Ericsson faces at such a big conference, our focus is on creating an experience that could only be hosted by Ericsson–something unique to their brand and something available nowhere else.
Jack Morton designed a great environment for Ericsson to engage with their customers, strengthening relationships and adding value to their business. Ericsson’s presence at MWC is characterized by interactive social events, demonstrations, business discussions and keynote presentations. We constantly aim to create experiences for Ericsson that enhance and extend this key brand experience in new ways—such as QR codes, surface projections and audio design.
Last year alone, Ericsson’s MWC experience generated 1,000 business meetings and 500+ sales leads.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018