Jack Morton Creates Unique Experience for Ericsson
To create an integrated brand experience for Ericsson at the Mobile World Congress.
For the past four years, Jack Morton has been Ericsson's lead agency partner in creating the integrated, invite-only brand experience it hosts each year at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
Given the competition Ericsson faces at such a big conference, our focus is on creating an experience that could only be hosted by Ericsson–something unique to their brand and something available nowhere else.
Jack Morton designed a great environment for Ericsson to engage with their customers, strengthening relationships and adding value to their business. Ericsson’s presence at MWC is characterized by interactive social events, demonstrations, business discussions and keynote presentations. We constantly aim to create experiences for Ericsson that enhance and extend this key brand experience in new ways—such as QR codes, surface projections and audio design.
Last year alone, Ericsson’s MWC experience generated 1,000 business meetings and 500+ sales leads.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019