Jack Morton Creates Unique Experience for Ericsson
To create an integrated brand experience for Ericsson at the Mobile World Congress.
For the past four years, Jack Morton has been Ericsson's lead agency partner in creating the integrated, invite-only brand experience it hosts each year at the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
Given the competition Ericsson faces at such a big conference, our focus is on creating an experience that could only be hosted by Ericsson–something unique to their brand and something available nowhere else.
Jack Morton designed a great environment for Ericsson to engage with their customers, strengthening relationships and adding value to their business. Ericsson’s presence at MWC is characterized by interactive social events, demonstrations, business discussions and keynote presentations. We constantly aim to create experiences for Ericsson that enhance and extend this key brand experience in new ways—such as QR codes, surface projections and audio design.
Last year alone, Ericsson’s MWC experience generated 1,000 business meetings and 500+ sales leads.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019