McCann Mexico and L’Oréal Help Men See Red
In this new video by McCann Mexico, L’Oréal Paris helps color-blind men see the color red for the first time -- on the lips of the women they love. The campaign was created based on the insight that 1 in 12 men cannot see the color red due to color blindness.
Seven couples participated in the campaign. The men were shown a video of their significant others’ makeovers, zooming in on their partners’ lips. Using a pair of special glasses with Enchroma technology, they were able to see red for the first time — on the lips of the women they loved. The screen where the video was projected was then turned around to reveal their partners. The video captures their reactions, ranging from surprise and disbelief to pure joy.
L’Oréal is also asking women to share photos of themselves wearing their favorite shade of red with the hashtag #EsteEsMiRojo or #ThisIsMyRed.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019