McCann Mexico and L’Oréal Help Men See Red
In this new video by McCann Mexico, L’Oréal Paris helps color-blind men see the color red for the first time -- on the lips of the women they love. The campaign was created based on the insight that 1 in 12 men cannot see the color red due to color blindness.
Seven couples participated in the campaign. The men were shown a video of their significant others’ makeovers, zooming in on their partners’ lips. Using a pair of special glasses with Enchroma technology, they were able to see red for the first time — on the lips of the women they loved. The screen where the video was projected was then turned around to reveal their partners. The video captures their reactions, ranging from surprise and disbelief to pure joy.
L’Oréal is also asking women to share photos of themselves wearing their favorite shade of red with the hashtag #EsteEsMiRojo or #ThisIsMyRed.
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018