McCann Mexico and L’Oréal Help Men See Red
In this new video by McCann Mexico, L’Oréal Paris helps color-blind men see the color red for the first time -- on the lips of the women they love. The campaign was created based on the insight that 1 in 12 men cannot see the color red due to color blindness.
Seven couples participated in the campaign. The men were shown a video of their significant others’ makeovers, zooming in on their partners’ lips. Using a pair of special glasses with Enchroma technology, they were able to see red for the first time — on the lips of the women they loved. The screen where the video was projected was then turned around to reveal their partners. The video captures their reactions, ranging from surprise and disbelief to pure joy.
L’Oréal is also asking women to share photos of themselves wearing their favorite shade of red with the hashtag #EsteEsMiRojo or #ThisIsMyRed.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018