McCann Mexico and L’Oréal Help Men See Red
In this new video by McCann Mexico, L’Oréal Paris helps color-blind men see the color red for the first time -- on the lips of the women they love. The campaign was created based on the insight that 1 in 12 men cannot see the color red due to color blindness.
Seven couples participated in the campaign. The men were shown a video of their significant others’ makeovers, zooming in on their partners’ lips. Using a pair of special glasses with Enchroma technology, they were able to see red for the first time — on the lips of the women they loved. The screen where the video was projected was then turned around to reveal their partners. The video captures their reactions, ranging from surprise and disbelief to pure joy.
L’Oréal is also asking women to share photos of themselves wearing their favorite shade of red with the hashtag #EsteEsMiRojo or #ThisIsMyRed.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018