McCann Mexico and L’Oréal Help Men See Red
In this new video by McCann Mexico, L’Oréal Paris helps color-blind men see the color red for the first time -- on the lips of the women they love. The campaign was created based on the insight that 1 in 12 men cannot see the color red due to color blindness.
Seven couples participated in the campaign. The men were shown a video of their significant others’ makeovers, zooming in on their partners’ lips. Using a pair of special glasses with Enchroma technology, they were able to see red for the first time — on the lips of the women they loved. The screen where the video was projected was then turned around to reveal their partners. The video captures their reactions, ranging from surprise and disbelief to pure joy.
L’Oréal is also asking women to share photos of themselves wearing their favorite shade of red with the hashtag #EsteEsMiRojo or #ThisIsMyRed.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019