MullenLowe and JetBlue Provide a Special Present for Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, JetBlue is celebrating moms as they face one of their most challenging situations: flying with their babies. Watch as JetBlue turns tears into cheers at 30,000 feet.
In a recent survey conducted online by Harris Poll and commissioned by JetBlue, 65% of adults understand parents have no control despite 40% of U.S. adults reporting to be annoyed when on a plane with a crying baby. JetBlue decided to take on this challenging situation by launching “FlyBabies” to show that empathy toward moms traveling with little ones can be worth it!
Typically moms not only have the obstacle of traveling with blankets, strollers and other baby gear, but also that side-eye negativity they often receive from fellow travelers. In the first ever “FlyBabies” flight, JetBlue encouraged those on board to rally behind moms traveling with young ones, rewarding customers for their support throughout the flight.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018