MullenLowe and JetBlue Provide a Special Present for Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, JetBlue is celebrating moms as they face one of their most challenging situations: flying with their babies. Watch as JetBlue turns tears into cheers at 30,000 feet.
In a recent survey conducted online by Harris Poll and commissioned by JetBlue, 65% of adults understand parents have no control despite 40% of U.S. adults reporting to be annoyed when on a plane with a crying baby. JetBlue decided to take on this challenging situation by launching “FlyBabies” to show that empathy toward moms traveling with little ones can be worth it!
Typically moms not only have the obstacle of traveling with blankets, strollers and other baby gear, but also that side-eye negativity they often receive from fellow travelers. In the first ever “FlyBabies” flight, JetBlue encouraged those on board to rally behind moms traveling with young ones, rewarding customers for their support throughout the flight.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018