MullenLowe and JetBlue Provide a Special Present for Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, JetBlue is celebrating moms as they face one of their most challenging situations: flying with their babies. Watch as JetBlue turns tears into cheers at 30,000 feet.
In a recent survey conducted online by Harris Poll and commissioned by JetBlue, 65% of adults understand parents have no control despite 40% of U.S. adults reporting to be annoyed when on a plane with a crying baby. JetBlue decided to take on this challenging situation by launching “FlyBabies” to show that empathy toward moms traveling with little ones can be worth it!
Typically moms not only have the obstacle of traveling with blankets, strollers and other baby gear, but also that side-eye negativity they often receive from fellow travelers. In the first ever “FlyBabies” flight, JetBlue encouraged those on board to rally behind moms traveling with young ones, rewarding customers for their support throughout the flight.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018