MullenLowe and JetBlue Provide a Special Present for Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, JetBlue is celebrating moms as they face one of their most challenging situations: flying with their babies. Watch as JetBlue turns tears into cheers at 30,000 feet.
In a recent survey conducted online by Harris Poll and commissioned by JetBlue, 65% of adults understand parents have no control despite 40% of U.S. adults reporting to be annoyed when on a plane with a crying baby. JetBlue decided to take on this challenging situation by launching “FlyBabies” to show that empathy toward moms traveling with little ones can be worth it!
Typically moms not only have the obstacle of traveling with blankets, strollers and other baby gear, but also that side-eye negativity they often receive from fellow travelers. In the first ever “FlyBabies” flight, JetBlue encouraged those on board to rally behind moms traveling with young ones, rewarding customers for their support throughout the flight.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019