Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Create A Baseball Memory
Hill Holliday and Bank of America teamed up with Major League Baseball and the Houston Astros to create an amazing memory for a special family. An incredible tee-baller named Cooper won over the Internet after a video of him dancing on first base was posted online. A family member shared the video on her Twitter account, and her tweet was retweeted more than 19,000 times, picked up by numerous blogs and featured on Sportscenter.
As part of its #MLBmemorybank campaign, Bank of America celebrated that great baseball memory and helped create a new one by inviting the youngster and his family to Minute Maid Park. During a tour of the ballpark, Houston Astros All-Star Jose Altuve, outfielder Jake Marisnick and the team's beloved mascot, Orbit, met Cooper at first base to recreate the dance. The video was posted to Bank of America social properties and will be promoted across MLB.com.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019