Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Create A Baseball Memory
Hill Holliday and Bank of America teamed up with Major League Baseball and the Houston Astros to create an amazing memory for a special family. An incredible tee-baller named Cooper won over the Internet after a video of him dancing on first base was posted online. A family member shared the video on her Twitter account, and her tweet was retweeted more than 19,000 times, picked up by numerous blogs and featured on Sportscenter.
As part of its #MLBmemorybank campaign, Bank of America celebrated that great baseball memory and helped create a new one by inviting the youngster and his family to Minute Maid Park. During a tour of the ballpark, Houston Astros All-Star Jose Altuve, outfielder Jake Marisnick and the team's beloved mascot, Orbit, met Cooper at first base to recreate the dance. The video was posted to Bank of America social properties and will be promoted across MLB.com.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019