Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Create A Baseball Memory
Hill Holliday and Bank of America teamed up with Major League Baseball and the Houston Astros to create an amazing memory for a special family. An incredible tee-baller named Cooper won over the Internet after a video of him dancing on first base was posted online. A family member shared the video on her Twitter account, and her tweet was retweeted more than 19,000 times, picked up by numerous blogs and featured on Sportscenter.
As part of its #MLBmemorybank campaign, Bank of America celebrated that great baseball memory and helped create a new one by inviting the youngster and his family to Minute Maid Park. During a tour of the ballpark, Houston Astros All-Star Jose Altuve, outfielder Jake Marisnick and the team's beloved mascot, Orbit, met Cooper at first base to recreate the dance. The video was posted to Bank of America social properties and will be promoted across MLB.com.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018