MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires Creates New Campaign for AXE
For men, hair styling can be an expressive means of projecting individuality and identity. For a few however, the habit of hair styling still comes with some obstacles. The new styling campaign, entitled “Not Just a Pretty Hairstyle,” aims to break down barriers men still have against styling their hair: men are oftentimes self-conscious about looking like they’ve tried too hard to look good for fear of being perceived as vain or shallow.
The campaign, created by AXE and MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires, understates the relevance of great hair, acknowledging that while a hairstyle is important, it should not become the sole focus of attention. Through a fully integrated campaign including TV, print, digital and social, Axe encourages men all over the world to experiment with their hairstyles and to express that unique “thing“ that defines each one of them.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018