MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires Creates New Campaign for AXE
For men, hair styling can be an expressive means of projecting individuality and identity. For a few however, the habit of hair styling still comes with some obstacles. The new styling campaign, entitled “Not Just a Pretty Hairstyle,” aims to break down barriers men still have against styling their hair: men are oftentimes self-conscious about looking like they’ve tried too hard to look good for fear of being perceived as vain or shallow.
The campaign, created by AXE and MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires, understates the relevance of great hair, acknowledging that while a hairstyle is important, it should not become the sole focus of attention. Through a fully integrated campaign including TV, print, digital and social, Axe encourages men all over the world to experiment with their hairstyles and to express that unique “thing“ that defines each one of them.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018