MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires Creates New Campaign for AXE
For men, hair styling can be an expressive means of projecting individuality and identity. For a few however, the habit of hair styling still comes with some obstacles. The new styling campaign, entitled “Not Just a Pretty Hairstyle,” aims to break down barriers men still have against styling their hair: men are oftentimes self-conscious about looking like they’ve tried too hard to look good for fear of being perceived as vain or shallow.
The campaign, created by AXE and MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires, understates the relevance of great hair, acknowledging that while a hairstyle is important, it should not become the sole focus of attention. Through a fully integrated campaign including TV, print, digital and social, Axe encourages men all over the world to experiment with their hairstyles and to express that unique “thing“ that defines each one of them.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019