MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires Creates New Campaign for AXE
For men, hair styling can be an expressive means of projecting individuality and identity. For a few however, the habit of hair styling still comes with some obstacles. The new styling campaign, entitled “Not Just a Pretty Hairstyle,” aims to break down barriers men still have against styling their hair: men are oftentimes self-conscious about looking like they’ve tried too hard to look good for fear of being perceived as vain or shallow.
The campaign, created by AXE and MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires, understates the relevance of great hair, acknowledging that while a hairstyle is important, it should not become the sole focus of attention. Through a fully integrated campaign including TV, print, digital and social, Axe encourages men all over the world to experiment with their hairstyles and to express that unique “thing“ that defines each one of them.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018