MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires Creates New Campaign for AXE
For men, hair styling can be an expressive means of projecting individuality and identity. For a few however, the habit of hair styling still comes with some obstacles. The new styling campaign, entitled “Not Just a Pretty Hairstyle,” aims to break down barriers men still have against styling their hair: men are oftentimes self-conscious about looking like they’ve tried too hard to look good for fear of being perceived as vain or shallow.
The campaign, created by AXE and MullenLowe’s Ponce Buenos Aires, understates the relevance of great hair, acknowledging that while a hairstyle is important, it should not become the sole focus of attention. Through a fully integrated campaign including TV, print, digital and social, Axe encourages men all over the world to experiment with their hairstyles and to express that unique “thing“ that defines each one of them.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019