FCB RG2 Launches Little Kicks To Encourage Unborn Soccer Players
Feeling your unborn child kick and move inside the womb can be one of the most exciting times for soon-to-be parents. And, as many pregnant women can attest to, some babies have quite the powerful kick. To the mother, it’s a sign of a life, a sign that the baby is growing, developing and getting closer to coming out. To a father, at least in most of South America, it’s a sign from the “soccer gods" that this child is meant to be a soccer player.
Estudiantes De Caracas, a professional soccer team and academy that raises the new generation of top players in Caracas, Venezuela, teamed up with FCB RG2 to create the “Little Kicks” campaign to motivate moms to dream of soccer stardom just as many dads do. The campaign brought in 10 soon-to-be moms (and dads) in their 28th week of pregnancy, the week when babies really begin to move inside the womb, to play the first soccer match between unborn kids. Using motion sensor technology, the babies’ little kicks were converted into electric impulses readable by a computer. Every time a baby moved, it corresponded with a movement, pass or shot on the virtual pitch.
The campaign was a big success – in the first 10 days it had more than 750,000 organic impressions on social media, 64% of which from women. In just one month Estudiantes De Caracas had exceeded applications for the year.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018