FCB RG2 Launches Little Kicks To Encourage Unborn Soccer Players
Feeling your unborn child kick and move inside the womb can be one of the most exciting times for soon-to-be parents. And, as many pregnant women can attest to, some babies have quite the powerful kick. To the mother, it’s a sign of a life, a sign that the baby is growing, developing and getting closer to coming out. To a father, at least in most of South America, it’s a sign from the “soccer gods" that this child is meant to be a soccer player.
Estudiantes De Caracas, a professional soccer team and academy that raises the new generation of top players in Caracas, Venezuela, teamed up with FCB RG2 to create the “Little Kicks” campaign to motivate moms to dream of soccer stardom just as many dads do. The campaign brought in 10 soon-to-be moms (and dads) in their 28th week of pregnancy, the week when babies really begin to move inside the womb, to play the first soccer match between unborn kids. Using motion sensor technology, the babies’ little kicks were converted into electric impulses readable by a computer. Every time a baby moved, it corresponded with a movement, pass or shot on the virtual pitch.
The campaign was a big success – in the first 10 days it had more than 750,000 organic impressions on social media, 64% of which from women. In just one month Estudiantes De Caracas had exceeded applications for the year.
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018