The Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary Event
The Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary event at the Statue of Liberty on was a celebration of the brand’s pioneering spirit, storied past and aspirations for the future.
The event was intended to not only celebrate the brand’s history and spirit, but to also make a very generous donation to SHFT. A donation of this magnitude would help many to embark on their own life-long aspirations, just as William Grant did when building his distillery by hand 125 years ago.
In honor of Mrs. Janet Sheed Roberts, William Grant’s oldest living relative, a very rare, special bottle of 55-year-old Scotch named after her was auctioned off by Christie’s, live at the event!
Fetching a world record-breaking $94,000, 100% of the proceeds benefitted the SHFT foundation, a charity run by actor Adrien Grenier which helps people worldwide better their lives through sustainable initiatives.
The Statue of Liberty also turned 125 years old, so it was a very nice tie-in and reason more to celebrate!
The Glenfiddich 125th Anniversary event was held at the Statue of Liberty. In honor of William Grant’s oldest living relative, a very rare bottle of 55-year-old Scotch named after her was auctioned off live by Christie’s with all proceeds befitting the SHFT foundation, a charity run by actor and event host Adrien Grenier.
In addition to the auction guests enjoyed live music by Ursa Minor, fine food and Glenfiddich cocktails and the unveiling of the NY Cask of Dreams, a truly one-of-a-kind whisky barrel designed by a local Manhattan artist.
The winning bid at the auction was $94,000, a Guinness World Record for most expensive bottle of spirit ever sold at auction! This exceeded the goal $75,000.
The event's online photo gallery received 9,151 views after the event, showcasing just how excited everyone in attendance was to boast about the experience of a lifetime and also spread the images virally.
More than 2,000 Cocktails were distributed and Media/PR results (including a morning segment on CNBC!) totaled more than 500,000,000 impressions and are continuing to grow.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019