Nestlé Rowntree's Randoms
To us, Randoms weren't just a delicious new confectionary, but a confection that could...well...celebrate randomness - and celebrate we did! Live events. Hot air balloons shaped like gnomes. Customers couldn't get enough randomness into their system.
Rowntree wanted us to make a big campaign to sell more Randoms and gave us free reign on what we could do. We think it was a smart move.
We created a massive campaign with a traveling gnome hot air balloon - shaped like the candy - at the center. Then we delighted Randoms fans with some random events, and packaged it all up using a staggering amount of original online content and conversations for the world to chew on.
We created a wealth of social response that was well above expectations.
Fans, RSVPs, views and chatter led to 2.85 million social media impressions and we delivered over 1,200 event interactions.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018