Nestlé Rowntree's Randoms
To us, Randoms weren't just a delicious new confectionary, but a confection that could...well...celebrate randomness - and celebrate we did! Live events. Hot air balloons shaped like gnomes. Customers couldn't get enough randomness into their system.
Rowntree wanted us to make a big campaign to sell more Randoms and gave us free reign on what we could do. We think it was a smart move.
We created a massive campaign with a traveling gnome hot air balloon - shaped like the candy - at the center. Then we delighted Randoms fans with some random events, and packaged it all up using a staggering amount of original online content and conversations for the world to chew on.
We created a wealth of social response that was well above expectations.
Fans, RSVPs, views and chatter led to 2.85 million social media impressions and we delivered over 1,200 event interactions.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018