Nestlé Rowntree's Randoms
To us, Randoms weren't just a delicious new confectionary, but a confection that could...well...celebrate randomness - and celebrate we did! Live events. Hot air balloons shaped like gnomes. Customers couldn't get enough randomness into their system.
Rowntree wanted us to make a big campaign to sell more Randoms and gave us free reign on what we could do. We think it was a smart move.
We created a massive campaign with a traveling gnome hot air balloon - shaped like the candy - at the center. Then we delighted Randoms fans with some random events, and packaged it all up using a staggering amount of original online content and conversations for the world to chew on.
We created a wealth of social response that was well above expectations.
Fans, RSVPs, views and chatter led to 2.85 million social media impressions and we delivered over 1,200 event interactions.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019