Nestlé Rowntree's Randoms
To us, Randoms weren't just a delicious new confectionary, but a confection that could...well...celebrate randomness - and celebrate we did! Live events. Hot air balloons shaped like gnomes. Customers couldn't get enough randomness into their system.
Rowntree wanted us to make a big campaign to sell more Randoms and gave us free reign on what we could do. We think it was a smart move.
We created a massive campaign with a traveling gnome hot air balloon - shaped like the candy - at the center. Then we delighted Randoms fans with some random events, and packaged it all up using a staggering amount of original online content and conversations for the world to chew on.
We created a wealth of social response that was well above expectations.
Fans, RSVPs, views and chatter led to 2.85 million social media impressions and we delivered over 1,200 event interactions.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019