Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Launch Inspirational #KeepOn Ad Campaign
Ten years ago, Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Donuts launched “America Runs on Dunkin,” saluting the guests who help keep America running every day.
Today, the mantra goes one step further with the launch of the new #KeepOn advertising and marketing campaign.
#KeepOn, the newest expression of America Runs on Dunkin’, celebrates Dunkin’s guests and the spirit of positive energy and enthusiasm that fuels them to accomplish things big and small every day. #KeepOn was created to inspire all Dunkin’ customers to keep on trying, working, living, learning, loving, dreaming, and more.
“Dunkin’ Donuts stands apart for the many ways Dunkin makes a difference in millions of daily lives, providing the coffee, donuts and sandwiches that help people keep on running through busy days, keep on powering through ups and downs, and keep on reaching for success,” said Linda SanGiacomo, Senior Director of Advertising for Dunkin’ Brands. “We wanted to recognize this energy and optimism in our newest advertising. The #KeepOn message showcases this spirit in an extremely effective and heartfelt way.”
The first #KeepOn TV spot begins airing Sunday, June 5, on “America’s Got Talent,” with digital video and social media content to follow. In the coming months, #KeepOn will be fully integrated across all media platforms, including television, radio, out-of-home and mobile. #KeepOn will also begin to appear in Dunkin’ stores, with placement on coffee cups, promotional materials, digital menu boards, crew activation and more.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018