Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Launch Inspirational #KeepOn Ad Campaign
Ten years ago, Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Donuts launched “America Runs on Dunkin,” saluting the guests who help keep America running every day.
Today, the mantra goes one step further with the launch of the new #KeepOn advertising and marketing campaign.
#KeepOn, the newest expression of America Runs on Dunkin’, celebrates Dunkin’s guests and the spirit of positive energy and enthusiasm that fuels them to accomplish things big and small every day. #KeepOn was created to inspire all Dunkin’ customers to keep on trying, working, living, learning, loving, dreaming, and more.
“Dunkin’ Donuts stands apart for the many ways Dunkin makes a difference in millions of daily lives, providing the coffee, donuts and sandwiches that help people keep on running through busy days, keep on powering through ups and downs, and keep on reaching for success,” said Linda SanGiacomo, Senior Director of Advertising for Dunkin’ Brands. “We wanted to recognize this energy and optimism in our newest advertising. The #KeepOn message showcases this spirit in an extremely effective and heartfelt way.”
The first #KeepOn TV spot begins airing Sunday, June 5, on “America’s Got Talent,” with digital video and social media content to follow. In the coming months, #KeepOn will be fully integrated across all media platforms, including television, radio, out-of-home and mobile. #KeepOn will also begin to appear in Dunkin’ stores, with placement on coffee cups, promotional materials, digital menu boards, crew activation and more.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019