Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Launch Inspirational #KeepOn Ad Campaign
Ten years ago, Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Donuts launched “America Runs on Dunkin,” saluting the guests who help keep America running every day.
Today, the mantra goes one step further with the launch of the new #KeepOn advertising and marketing campaign.
#KeepOn, the newest expression of America Runs on Dunkin’, celebrates Dunkin’s guests and the spirit of positive energy and enthusiasm that fuels them to accomplish things big and small every day. #KeepOn was created to inspire all Dunkin’ customers to keep on trying, working, living, learning, loving, dreaming, and more.
“Dunkin’ Donuts stands apart for the many ways Dunkin makes a difference in millions of daily lives, providing the coffee, donuts and sandwiches that help people keep on running through busy days, keep on powering through ups and downs, and keep on reaching for success,” said Linda SanGiacomo, Senior Director of Advertising for Dunkin’ Brands. “We wanted to recognize this energy and optimism in our newest advertising. The #KeepOn message showcases this spirit in an extremely effective and heartfelt way.”
The first #KeepOn TV spot begins airing Sunday, June 5, on “America’s Got Talent,” with digital video and social media content to follow. In the coming months, #KeepOn will be fully integrated across all media platforms, including television, radio, out-of-home and mobile. #KeepOn will also begin to appear in Dunkin’ stores, with placement on coffee cups, promotional materials, digital menu boards, crew activation and more.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018