Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Launch Inspirational #KeepOn Ad Campaign
Ten years ago, Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Donuts launched “America Runs on Dunkin,” saluting the guests who help keep America running every day.
Today, the mantra goes one step further with the launch of the new #KeepOn advertising and marketing campaign.
#KeepOn, the newest expression of America Runs on Dunkin’, celebrates Dunkin’s guests and the spirit of positive energy and enthusiasm that fuels them to accomplish things big and small every day. #KeepOn was created to inspire all Dunkin’ customers to keep on trying, working, living, learning, loving, dreaming, and more.
“Dunkin’ Donuts stands apart for the many ways Dunkin makes a difference in millions of daily lives, providing the coffee, donuts and sandwiches that help people keep on running through busy days, keep on powering through ups and downs, and keep on reaching for success,” said Linda SanGiacomo, Senior Director of Advertising for Dunkin’ Brands. “We wanted to recognize this energy and optimism in our newest advertising. The #KeepOn message showcases this spirit in an extremely effective and heartfelt way.”
The first #KeepOn TV spot begins airing Sunday, June 5, on “America’s Got Talent,” with digital video and social media content to follow. In the coming months, #KeepOn will be fully integrated across all media platforms, including television, radio, out-of-home and mobile. #KeepOn will also begin to appear in Dunkin’ stores, with placement on coffee cups, promotional materials, digital menu boards, crew activation and more.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018