Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Launch Inspirational #KeepOn Ad Campaign
Ten years ago, Hill Holliday and Dunkin’ Donuts launched “America Runs on Dunkin,” saluting the guests who help keep America running every day.
Today, the mantra goes one step further with the launch of the new #KeepOn advertising and marketing campaign.
#KeepOn, the newest expression of America Runs on Dunkin’, celebrates Dunkin’s guests and the spirit of positive energy and enthusiasm that fuels them to accomplish things big and small every day. #KeepOn was created to inspire all Dunkin’ customers to keep on trying, working, living, learning, loving, dreaming, and more.
“Dunkin’ Donuts stands apart for the many ways Dunkin makes a difference in millions of daily lives, providing the coffee, donuts and sandwiches that help people keep on running through busy days, keep on powering through ups and downs, and keep on reaching for success,” said Linda SanGiacomo, Senior Director of Advertising for Dunkin’ Brands. “We wanted to recognize this energy and optimism in our newest advertising. The #KeepOn message showcases this spirit in an extremely effective and heartfelt way.”
The first #KeepOn TV spot begins airing Sunday, June 5, on “America’s Got Talent,” with digital video and social media content to follow. In the coming months, #KeepOn will be fully integrated across all media platforms, including television, radio, out-of-home and mobile. #KeepOn will also begin to appear in Dunkin’ stores, with placement on coffee cups, promotional materials, digital menu boards, crew activation and more.
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019