McCann London Designs Its Own Sneaker
McCann London created a new "trainer” athletic shoe in collaboration with the venerable British sports shoe brand Norman Walsh. The shoe was inspired by the agency’s iconic art deco building on 7-11 Herbrand Street in London.
The new "Herbrand Seven-Eleven" trainer, in the distinctive white and green colors of the McCann building, was launched at an exhibition created by and hosted at McCann London.
The partnership follows previous brand collaborations between Norman Walsh and fashion brands such as Universal Works and retailing giant Marks & Spencer. The exhibition celebrates the story of the Norman Walsh brand, which has been based in Bolton, Lancashire since 1961 and remains the only UK- owned, designed and manufactured sports footwear company. McCann London designed the limited-edition sneaker, which was then manufactured by hand in Walsh’s Bolton factory.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018