McCann London Designs Its Own Sneaker
McCann London created a new "trainer” athletic shoe in collaboration with the venerable British sports shoe brand Norman Walsh. The shoe was inspired by the agency’s iconic art deco building on 7-11 Herbrand Street in London.
The new "Herbrand Seven-Eleven" trainer, in the distinctive white and green colors of the McCann building, was launched at an exhibition created by and hosted at McCann London.
The partnership follows previous brand collaborations between Norman Walsh and fashion brands such as Universal Works and retailing giant Marks & Spencer. The exhibition celebrates the story of the Norman Walsh brand, which has been based in Bolton, Lancashire since 1961 and remains the only UK- owned, designed and manufactured sports footwear company. McCann London designed the limited-edition sneaker, which was then manufactured by hand in Walsh’s Bolton factory.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018