McCann London Designs Its Own Sneaker
McCann London created a new "trainer” athletic shoe in collaboration with the venerable British sports shoe brand Norman Walsh. The shoe was inspired by the agency’s iconic art deco building on 7-11 Herbrand Street in London.
The new "Herbrand Seven-Eleven" trainer, in the distinctive white and green colors of the McCann building, was launched at an exhibition created by and hosted at McCann London.
The partnership follows previous brand collaborations between Norman Walsh and fashion brands such as Universal Works and retailing giant Marks & Spencer. The exhibition celebrates the story of the Norman Walsh brand, which has been based in Bolton, Lancashire since 1961 and remains the only UK- owned, designed and manufactured sports footwear company. McCann London designed the limited-edition sneaker, which was then manufactured by hand in Walsh’s Bolton factory.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019