McCann London Designs Its Own Sneaker
McCann London created a new "trainer” athletic shoe in collaboration with the venerable British sports shoe brand Norman Walsh. The shoe was inspired by the agency’s iconic art deco building on 7-11 Herbrand Street in London.
The new "Herbrand Seven-Eleven" trainer, in the distinctive white and green colors of the McCann building, was launched at an exhibition created by and hosted at McCann London.
The partnership follows previous brand collaborations between Norman Walsh and fashion brands such as Universal Works and retailing giant Marks & Spencer. The exhibition celebrates the story of the Norman Walsh brand, which has been based in Bolton, Lancashire since 1961 and remains the only UK- owned, designed and manufactured sports footwear company. McCann London designed the limited-edition sneaker, which was then manufactured by hand in Walsh’s Bolton factory.
- Writing a New Story for Surfacing - Published on 03/23/2018
- FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment - Published on 03/22/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018