McCann London Designs Its Own Sneaker
McCann London created a new "trainer” athletic shoe in collaboration with the venerable British sports shoe brand Norman Walsh. The shoe was inspired by the agency’s iconic art deco building on 7-11 Herbrand Street in London.
The new "Herbrand Seven-Eleven" trainer, in the distinctive white and green colors of the McCann building, was launched at an exhibition created by and hosted at McCann London.
The partnership follows previous brand collaborations between Norman Walsh and fashion brands such as Universal Works and retailing giant Marks & Spencer. The exhibition celebrates the story of the Norman Walsh brand, which has been based in Bolton, Lancashire since 1961 and remains the only UK- owned, designed and manufactured sports footwear company. McCann London designed the limited-edition sneaker, which was then manufactured by hand in Walsh’s Bolton factory.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019