McCann London Designs Its Own Sneaker
McCann London created a new "trainer” athletic shoe in collaboration with the venerable British sports shoe brand Norman Walsh. The shoe was inspired by the agency’s iconic art deco building on 7-11 Herbrand Street in London.
The new "Herbrand Seven-Eleven" trainer, in the distinctive white and green colors of the McCann building, was launched at an exhibition created by and hosted at McCann London.
The partnership follows previous brand collaborations between Norman Walsh and fashion brands such as Universal Works and retailing giant Marks & Spencer. The exhibition celebrates the story of the Norman Walsh brand, which has been based in Bolton, Lancashire since 1961 and remains the only UK- owned, designed and manufactured sports footwear company. McCann London designed the limited-edition sneaker, which was then manufactured by hand in Walsh’s Bolton factory.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018