McCann London Designs Its Own Sneaker
McCann London created a new "trainer” athletic shoe in collaboration with the venerable British sports shoe brand Norman Walsh. The shoe was inspired by the agency’s iconic art deco building on 7-11 Herbrand Street in London.
The new "Herbrand Seven-Eleven" trainer, in the distinctive white and green colors of the McCann building, was launched at an exhibition created by and hosted at McCann London.
The partnership follows previous brand collaborations between Norman Walsh and fashion brands such as Universal Works and retailing giant Marks & Spencer. The exhibition celebrates the story of the Norman Walsh brand, which has been based in Bolton, Lancashire since 1961 and remains the only UK- owned, designed and manufactured sports footwear company. McCann London designed the limited-edition sneaker, which was then manufactured by hand in Walsh’s Bolton factory.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018