Virgo Health Launched GET SMART to Engage Multiple Sclerosis Nurses
With new scientific engagement rules coming into play, Virgo Health's client wanted to adapt the way it interacted with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) specialist nurses. The MS landscape has changed considerably, and we knew that MS specialist nurses were concerned about the increasing complexity of MS management. Our strategy was to work with the right stakeholders to ensure we engaged with MS specialist nurses in a way they wanted to be engaged with.
The outcome was a national "GET SMART" meeting to showcase the latest developments in MS nursing. Firmly believing that meetings don’t have to be didactic and boring and using different engagement styles, from the "Ninja Nurse Hub" to the "Personal Reflection Boards," we created and facilitated a meeting that was rich in content that resonated with participants.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019