Virgo Health Launched GET SMART to Engage Multiple Sclerosis Nurses
With new scientific engagement rules coming into play, Virgo Health's client wanted to adapt the way it interacted with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) specialist nurses. The MS landscape has changed considerably, and we knew that MS specialist nurses were concerned about the increasing complexity of MS management. Our strategy was to work with the right stakeholders to ensure we engaged with MS specialist nurses in a way they wanted to be engaged with.
The outcome was a national "GET SMART" meeting to showcase the latest developments in MS nursing. Firmly believing that meetings don’t have to be didactic and boring and using different engagement styles, from the "Ninja Nurse Hub" to the "Personal Reflection Boards," we created and facilitated a meeting that was rich in content that resonated with participants.
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018