Virgo Health Launched GET SMART to Engage Multiple Sclerosis Nurses
With new scientific engagement rules coming into play, Virgo Health's client wanted to adapt the way it interacted with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) specialist nurses. The MS landscape has changed considerably, and we knew that MS specialist nurses were concerned about the increasing complexity of MS management. Our strategy was to work with the right stakeholders to ensure we engaged with MS specialist nurses in a way they wanted to be engaged with.
The outcome was a national "GET SMART" meeting to showcase the latest developments in MS nursing. Firmly believing that meetings don’t have to be didactic and boring and using different engagement styles, from the "Ninja Nurse Hub" to the "Personal Reflection Boards," we created and facilitated a meeting that was rich in content that resonated with participants.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019