Virgo Health Launched GET SMART to Engage Multiple Sclerosis Nurses
With new scientific engagement rules coming into play, Virgo Health's client wanted to adapt the way it interacted with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) specialist nurses. The MS landscape has changed considerably, and we knew that MS specialist nurses were concerned about the increasing complexity of MS management. Our strategy was to work with the right stakeholders to ensure we engaged with MS specialist nurses in a way they wanted to be engaged with.
The outcome was a national "GET SMART" meeting to showcase the latest developments in MS nursing. Firmly believing that meetings don’t have to be didactic and boring and using different engagement styles, from the "Ninja Nurse Hub" to the "Personal Reflection Boards," we created and facilitated a meeting that was rich in content that resonated with participants.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019