MRM//Meteorite Helps Tommee Tippee Connect with Millennial Parents
Parents, especially new parents, are always on the lookout for products, advice and resources they can trust. With a new global website, MRM//Meteorite is helping baby brand Tommee Tippee show parents all over the world that they understand what parenting is all about, and they’re here to help.
Since the original website was dated, MRM//Meteorite wanted to create a fresh, new look and feel that speaks to the millennial parenting experience. Working closely with McCann New York, they set out to prove that Tommee Tippee cares about more than just selling products — they’re genuinely concerned about supporting parents.
The new website sets the brand apart from the competition and builds on the existing ParentOn campaign. It was built on six pillars — intuitive, intelligent, inspiring, innovative, inclusive and integrated — to ensure that the content is helpful, informative and supportive. It's even designed around the challenges of early parenting, with a UX specially created to be easy-to-navigate at 3 a.m. with blurry eyes and a baby in one arm. In the "Parent Diaries" section, visitors will find stories of real parents, aiming to bring real parenthood to life and give visitors some reassurance that they aren't going through the ups and downs of parenthood alone.
Check out the new site: https://www.tommeetippee.us
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019