Virgo Health And RB Tackle Effects of Air Pollution on Children
At this year’s Cannes Health Lions, Virgo Health and RB (Reckitt Benckiser), the global leader in consumer health and hygiene, partnered with international children’s charity, Save the Children, to help tackle the world’s largest environmental health risk – air pollution – in a live innovation challenge, the RB & Lions Health Innovation Hack.
Selected representatives from top international advertising, creative, marketing and digital agencies, plus some of the world’s brightest entrepreneurial minds, joined members of RB’s global R&D and marketing teams for a series of creative workshops. They worked together to come up with innovative solutions to combat the devastating effects of air pollution exposure among children. They worked against the clock with only 24 hours to pioneer sustainable solutions to protect children in India from the devastating effects of air pollution, where levels are among the highest in the world. The “hack” culminated in three teams presenting their innovations to a panel of judges in a live, open session at Cannes.
Social media buzz reached in excess of 700,000 people and coverage to date has an OTS of over 15 million. RB is exploring whether the ideas have the potential to be developed and implemented to help solve some of the issues created by air pollution.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019