Sunday Times Votes Nestlé Bar-One Cereal "Coolest Breakfast Cereal in South Africa"
The Sunday Times "Generation Next" Awards have named Nestlé Bar-One Cereal the number one cereal brand in South Africa among youth markets for 2016. This comes off the back of a major digital launch and campaign from McCann Johannesburg.
Nestlé Category Head, Mungo Orpen had this to say: “Speaking directly and personally to the audience is new for us and we’ve loved the response on digital platforms and the chance to engage with a youthful audience. Working with McCann has been a delight.”
Read more and see the case study video here.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018