Sunday Times Votes Nestlé Bar-One Cereal "Coolest Breakfast Cereal in South Africa"
The Sunday Times "Generation Next" Awards have named Nestlé Bar-One Cereal the number one cereal brand in South Africa among youth markets for 2016. This comes off the back of a major digital launch and campaign from McCann Johannesburg.
Nestlé Category Head, Mungo Orpen had this to say: “Speaking directly and personally to the audience is new for us and we’ve loved the response on digital platforms and the chance to engage with a youthful audience. Working with McCann has been a delight.”
Read more and see the case study video here.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018