Sunday Times Votes Nestlé Bar-One Cereal "Coolest Breakfast Cereal in South Africa"
The Sunday Times "Generation Next" Awards have named Nestlé Bar-One Cereal the number one cereal brand in South Africa among youth markets for 2016. This comes off the back of a major digital launch and campaign from McCann Johannesburg.
Nestlé Category Head, Mungo Orpen had this to say: “Speaking directly and personally to the audience is new for us and we’ve loved the response on digital platforms and the chance to engage with a youthful audience. Working with McCann has been a delight.”
Read more and see the case study video here.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018