Sunday Times Votes Nestlé Bar-One Cereal "Coolest Breakfast Cereal in South Africa"
The Sunday Times "Generation Next" Awards have named Nestlé Bar-One Cereal the number one cereal brand in South Africa among youth markets for 2016. This comes off the back of a major digital launch and campaign from McCann Johannesburg.
Nestlé Category Head, Mungo Orpen had this to say: “Speaking directly and personally to the audience is new for us and we’ve loved the response on digital platforms and the chance to engage with a youthful audience. Working with McCann has been a delight.”
Read more and see the case study video here.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018