Erwin Penland’s Sassy Cartoons Bring Growth to Denny’s
Back in 2010, Erwin Penland started designing menus for Denny’s. Since then, Erwin Penland has built an entire Denny’s world as their agency of record for creative, digital and social.
To resonate with millennials and to keep brand awareness high, Erwin Penland and Denny's created "The Grand Slams," an online video series, featuring wisecracking animated breakfast foods. Over the past year, Denny’s has experienced its highest same-store sales and traffic growth in over a decade, and its marketing team credits the quirky web series, in part, for the spike.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018