Erwin Penland’s Sassy Cartoons Bring Growth to Denny’s
Back in 2010, Erwin Penland started designing menus for Denny’s. Since then, Erwin Penland has built an entire Denny’s world as their agency of record for creative, digital and social.
To resonate with millennials and to keep brand awareness high, Erwin Penland and Denny's created "The Grand Slams," an online video series, featuring wisecracking animated breakfast foods. Over the past year, Denny’s has experienced its highest same-store sales and traffic growth in over a decade, and its marketing team credits the quirky web series, in part, for the spike.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018