Erwin Penland’s Sassy Cartoons Bring Growth to Denny’s
Back in 2010, Erwin Penland started designing menus for Denny’s. Since then, Erwin Penland has built an entire Denny’s world as their agency of record for creative, digital and social.
To resonate with millennials and to keep brand awareness high, Erwin Penland and Denny's created "The Grand Slams," an online video series, featuring wisecracking animated breakfast foods. Over the past year, Denny’s has experienced its highest same-store sales and traffic growth in over a decade, and its marketing team credits the quirky web series, in part, for the spike.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019