Erwin Penland’s Sassy Cartoons Bring Growth to Denny’s
Back in 2010, Erwin Penland started designing menus for Denny’s. Since then, Erwin Penland has built an entire Denny’s world as their agency of record for creative, digital and social.
To resonate with millennials and to keep brand awareness high, Erwin Penland and Denny's created "The Grand Slams," an online video series, featuring wisecracking animated breakfast foods. Over the past year, Denny’s has experienced its highest same-store sales and traffic growth in over a decade, and its marketing team credits the quirky web series, in part, for the spike.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018