Erwin Penland’s Sassy Cartoons Bring Growth to Denny’s
Back in 2010, Erwin Penland started designing menus for Denny’s. Since then, Erwin Penland has built an entire Denny’s world as their agency of record for creative, digital and social.
To resonate with millennials and to keep brand awareness high, Erwin Penland and Denny's created "The Grand Slams," an online video series, featuring wisecracking animated breakfast foods. Over the past year, Denny’s has experienced its highest same-store sales and traffic growth in over a decade, and its marketing team credits the quirky web series, in part, for the spike.
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018