Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Celebrate the Open Road with New Work
The classic American dream of seeking adventure is alive and well in Carmichael Lynch’s latest commercial for Subaru. The commercial, entitled “Boxcar,” features a free-spirited young woman who daydreams of hopping a train as she and her husband set off to parts unknown in their Subaru Outback.
The goal was to tap into millennials’ desire to pursue big lives rather than simply big bank accounts. The agency drew inspiration from the classic images of wanderers who dreamt of riding the rails across the vast American landscape, as well as the current trend of renegade adventurers hopping trains.
The commercial is a celebration of all those who crave the freedom of the open road, whether that’s on a boxcar, or in a vehicle designed to take you anywhere your dreams may lead.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019