Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Celebrate the Open Road with New Work
The classic American dream of seeking adventure is alive and well in Carmichael Lynch’s latest commercial for Subaru. The commercial, entitled “Boxcar,” features a free-spirited young woman who daydreams of hopping a train as she and her husband set off to parts unknown in their Subaru Outback.
The goal was to tap into millennials’ desire to pursue big lives rather than simply big bank accounts. The agency drew inspiration from the classic images of wanderers who dreamt of riding the rails across the vast American landscape, as well as the current trend of renegade adventurers hopping trains.
The commercial is a celebration of all those who crave the freedom of the open road, whether that’s on a boxcar, or in a vehicle designed to take you anywhere your dreams may lead.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018