Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Celebrate the Open Road with New Work
The classic American dream of seeking adventure is alive and well in Carmichael Lynch’s latest commercial for Subaru. The commercial, entitled “Boxcar,” features a free-spirited young woman who daydreams of hopping a train as she and her husband set off to parts unknown in their Subaru Outback.
The goal was to tap into millennials’ desire to pursue big lives rather than simply big bank accounts. The agency drew inspiration from the classic images of wanderers who dreamt of riding the rails across the vast American landscape, as well as the current trend of renegade adventurers hopping trains.
The commercial is a celebration of all those who crave the freedom of the open road, whether that’s on a boxcar, or in a vehicle designed to take you anywhere your dreams may lead.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018