Carmichael Lynch and Subaru Celebrate the Open Road with New Work
The classic American dream of seeking adventure is alive and well in Carmichael Lynch’s latest commercial for Subaru. The commercial, entitled “Boxcar,” features a free-spirited young woman who daydreams of hopping a train as she and her husband set off to parts unknown in their Subaru Outback.
The goal was to tap into millennials’ desire to pursue big lives rather than simply big bank accounts. The agency drew inspiration from the classic images of wanderers who dreamt of riding the rails across the vast American landscape, as well as the current trend of renegade adventurers hopping trains.
The commercial is a celebration of all those who crave the freedom of the open road, whether that’s on a boxcar, or in a vehicle designed to take you anywhere your dreams may lead.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018