McCann Manchester Creates Major Integrated Olympic Campaign for Aldi
McCann Manchester created a major integrated communication campaign for Aldi ahead of the Rio Olympic Games. The campaign celebrated Aldi’s status as official Supermarket Partner of Team GB – the British Olympic Team. The campaign ran under the banner of “We’ve Gone Totally Rio,” and featured Aldi’s gin-loving pensioner Jean Jones.
The campaign made Aldi the first UK supermarket to utilize Snapchat. It also involved major national press advertising takeovers across five UK national newspapers. The campaign was supported with out of home and social media using the hashtags #RioDeJeaneiro and #TotallyRio.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019