McCann Manchester Creates Major Integrated Olympic Campaign for Aldi
McCann Manchester created a major integrated communication campaign for Aldi ahead of the Rio Olympic Games. The campaign celebrated Aldi’s status as official Supermarket Partner of Team GB – the British Olympic Team. The campaign ran under the banner of “We’ve Gone Totally Rio,” and featured Aldi’s gin-loving pensioner Jean Jones.
The campaign made Aldi the first UK supermarket to utilize Snapchat. It also involved major national press advertising takeovers across five UK national newspapers. The campaign was supported with out of home and social media using the hashtags #RioDeJeaneiro and #TotallyRio.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018