McCann Manchester Creates Major Integrated Olympic Campaign for Aldi
McCann Manchester created a major integrated communication campaign for Aldi ahead of the Rio Olympic Games. The campaign celebrated Aldi’s status as official Supermarket Partner of Team GB – the British Olympic Team. The campaign ran under the banner of “We’ve Gone Totally Rio,” and featured Aldi’s gin-loving pensioner Jean Jones.
The campaign made Aldi the first UK supermarket to utilize Snapchat. It also involved major national press advertising takeovers across five UK national newspapers. The campaign was supported with out of home and social media using the hashtags #RioDeJeaneiro and #TotallyRio.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018