McCann Manchester Creates Major Integrated Olympic Campaign for Aldi
McCann Manchester created a major integrated communication campaign for Aldi ahead of the Rio Olympic Games. The campaign celebrated Aldi’s status as official Supermarket Partner of Team GB – the British Olympic Team. The campaign ran under the banner of “We’ve Gone Totally Rio,” and featured Aldi’s gin-loving pensioner Jean Jones.
The campaign made Aldi the first UK supermarket to utilize Snapchat. It also involved major national press advertising takeovers across five UK national newspapers. The campaign was supported with out of home and social media using the hashtags #RioDeJeaneiro and #TotallyRio.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019