McCann London Launches #YoursTruly True Match Foundation Campaign
McCann London recently launched a new campaign for L’Oréal that includes 23 individual videos starring a collective of celebrities and influencers, each representing one of the 23 shades of foundation available. For the first time for L’Oréal, one of the spokespersons is a man – makeup artist and beauty blogger Gary Thompson. The 22 women include longstanding L’Oréal spokeswoman Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (formerly Cole), model and campaigner Katie Piper, and fitness guru AJ Odudu. In each film, the subject discusses his or her relationship with their skin and appearance, and the role makeup has played in their lives. An edited spot is appearing on TV and in cinemas, with all 23 individual videos on the L’Oréal Paris UK YouTube channel.
“With each true story being as unique as the shade that they represent, the #YoursTruly campaign is a declaration of equality and diversity for the L’Oréal Paris brand,” said Adrien Koskas, L’Oréal Paris UK General Manager.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019