McCann London Launches #YoursTruly True Match Foundation Campaign
McCann London recently launched a new campaign for L’Oréal that includes 23 individual videos starring a collective of celebrities and influencers, each representing one of the 23 shades of foundation available. For the first time for L’Oréal, one of the spokespersons is a man – makeup artist and beauty blogger Gary Thompson. The 22 women include longstanding L’Oréal spokeswoman Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (formerly Cole), model and campaigner Katie Piper, and fitness guru AJ Odudu. In each film, the subject discusses his or her relationship with their skin and appearance, and the role makeup has played in their lives. An edited spot is appearing on TV and in cinemas, with all 23 individual videos on the L’Oréal Paris UK YouTube channel.
“With each true story being as unique as the shade that they represent, the #YoursTruly campaign is a declaration of equality and diversity for the L’Oréal Paris brand,” said Adrien Koskas, L’Oréal Paris UK General Manager.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018