McCann London Launches #YoursTruly True Match Foundation Campaign
McCann London recently launched a new campaign for L’Oréal that includes 23 individual videos starring a collective of celebrities and influencers, each representing one of the 23 shades of foundation available. For the first time for L’Oréal, one of the spokespersons is a man – makeup artist and beauty blogger Gary Thompson. The 22 women include longstanding L’Oréal spokeswoman Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (formerly Cole), model and campaigner Katie Piper, and fitness guru AJ Odudu. In each film, the subject discusses his or her relationship with their skin and appearance, and the role makeup has played in their lives. An edited spot is appearing on TV and in cinemas, with all 23 individual videos on the L’Oréal Paris UK YouTube channel.
“With each true story being as unique as the shade that they represent, the #YoursTruly campaign is a declaration of equality and diversity for the L’Oréal Paris brand,” said Adrien Koskas, L’Oréal Paris UK General Manager.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018