McCann London Launches #YoursTruly True Match Foundation Campaign
McCann London recently launched a new campaign for L’Oréal that includes 23 individual videos starring a collective of celebrities and influencers, each representing one of the 23 shades of foundation available. For the first time for L’Oréal, one of the spokespersons is a man – makeup artist and beauty blogger Gary Thompson. The 22 women include longstanding L’Oréal spokeswoman Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (formerly Cole), model and campaigner Katie Piper, and fitness guru AJ Odudu. In each film, the subject discusses his or her relationship with their skin and appearance, and the role makeup has played in their lives. An edited spot is appearing on TV and in cinemas, with all 23 individual videos on the L’Oréal Paris UK YouTube channel.
“With each true story being as unique as the shade that they represent, the #YoursTruly campaign is a declaration of equality and diversity for the L’Oréal Paris brand,” said Adrien Koskas, L’Oréal Paris UK General Manager.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018