McCann London Launches #YoursTruly True Match Foundation Campaign
McCann London recently launched a new campaign for L’Oréal that includes 23 individual videos starring a collective of celebrities and influencers, each representing one of the 23 shades of foundation available. For the first time for L’Oréal, one of the spokespersons is a man – makeup artist and beauty blogger Gary Thompson. The 22 women include longstanding L’Oréal spokeswoman Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (formerly Cole), model and campaigner Katie Piper, and fitness guru AJ Odudu. In each film, the subject discusses his or her relationship with their skin and appearance, and the role makeup has played in their lives. An edited spot is appearing on TV and in cinemas, with all 23 individual videos on the L’Oréal Paris UK YouTube channel.
“With each true story being as unique as the shade that they represent, the #YoursTruly campaign is a declaration of equality and diversity for the L’Oréal Paris brand,” said Adrien Koskas, L’Oréal Paris UK General Manager.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018