Subaru Love Campaign
Love. It's What Makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
After seven years and seven different ad campaigns, Subaru was at a crossroads. They had a small, passionate fan base, but needed to stand for something with broad appeal. We knew buying a car was an emotional decision. So, we took an emotional approach. Subaru fans told us just which emotion it should be.
What’s more, while the Subaru “Love” campaign has been running for nearly eight years, we’re far from running out of gas. In fact, the Subaru brand continues to gain momentum, with sales having tripled and grown to all-time highs. Still outspent by the competition, Subaru is now heard loud and clear.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019